Info On Sk Logistics, Inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LR25 said:
It also shows that birds of a feather flock together.

Some of the worst pilots I know have over 15K hours.

Also, the type of aircraft a company has can sometimes be an indicator of the type of operation. I say sometimes.

One of the lears this place operates need to be turned into beer cans.

DANG! What is the average flight time for a Lear FO to upgrade to a Lear Captain position?

Flybet3 said:
DANG! What is the average flight time for a Lear FO to upgrade to a Lear Captain position?

I dont work there, just reporting the facts.

I'm not saying guys who work there have 15K hours, just saying some of the worst pilots I have flown with at other companies had over that many hours.

LR25 said:
I dont work there, just reporting the facts.

I'm not saying guys who work there have 15K hours, just saying some of the worst pilots I have flown with at other companies had over that many hours.

I wasnt talking about there, I was talking about upgrading or finding a left seatt job anywhere? what is the average flight time for a Lear captain.

A close friend of mine used to work there. He left but said it was a pretty f'ed up job.

He left when they were doing some helicopter ops out to a rig. The boss was too cheap to have a liferaft on board and when the helicopter went down the pilot drowned.

A bunch of crazy stuff they used to do. STAY FAR AWAY.

Diesel said:
A close friend of mine used to work there. He left but said it was a pretty f'ed up job.

He left when they were doing some helicopter ops out to a rig. The boss was too cheap to have a liferaft on board and when the helicopter went down the pilot drowned.

A bunch of crazy stuff they used to do. STAY FAR AWAY.

I think that guy was an ex Navy SeaKing pilot also.

The owner most likely walks around with one eye looking behind him, I would I was him anyway.

Its a wild scene over there.

I called a couple of days ago to ask some questions and man the b!tch that answered the phone was RUUUDDEE!!!!!!!!! and the other jerk-0F was no treat either! total dik

S. K......used to have a buddy that worked there. Also worked for a company in GA that had a relationship with them.

Pay: Decent for a first job, was in the mid $30's if I remember correctly.

Equipment: Very nice. Glass. BE400's , LR-31's, and a few other things, but pretty decent fleet.

QOL: About as bad as it can be. On call 24/7, all the time. If you want a day off, you have to ask them in advance, and it's a pain in the arse. Plus, they have contracts with all the organ harvesting companies....so be prepared for a lot of calls at 2am waking you up and telling you to be at the airport in 30 minutes....and there will be a LOT of flying on the wrong side of the clock. It's like flying night freight, except you have no schedule. It blows.

Not a bad place to build time, but it'll take forever to upgrade, and you won't have much of a life. Look around more. Take it if there's nothing better, though.

Thank you all!

CapnVegetto said:
First post by the way!! :-D

Thanks dude, after already talking to those doosh bag and experiencing how "friendly" (sarcastic) they were with someone who was trying to apply, I cant imagine them with their employees. So the they can go eat doo doo. Thanks for the info and warnings guys! blessings and good luck to all

Latest resources

Back