• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Info About Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWAC has not lost the Airtran flying and there is no talk of us losing the Air Tran flying. We are in talks with Air Tran to add more aircraft. The sticking point are the 70 seaters. Air Tran wants us to fly 10, AWAC says we can't do less then 20. Until that is worked out there wont be any news. The higher ups said that we might be adding 20 50seaters.

The Dulles ops have nothing to do with the Air Tran side. We are getting more flights everymonth out of IAD. It's only a matter of time until we open a base there. We have put a bid in for more United flying, but there is no time frame for United to award any, so who knows.

And then to top all that off...

The Federal Bankruptcy Judge over seeing
UAL's Chapter 11 has granted UAL an extension
to come out of Chapter 11 at a later date.

This was in USA Today and Wall Street Urinal
yesterday.

Let's paint more planes...

XJslave said:
AWAC has not lost the Airtran flying and there is no talk of us losing the Air Tran flying.

I am NOT trying to spread rumors, but just so you know where this talk might be originating from, there was discussion on a recent from someone at Mesaba or BigSky claiming they had heard internally that BigSky was going to displace AWAC's Airtran flying in ATL with Mesaba pilots.

Hopefully, this puts this to rest if it deserves it.

So how do you get an interview with AirWhisky, I've faxed, mailed, emailed, and FedExed resumes, what are you guys doing?

If you give it to the girl in your avatar to ride in I'm pretty sure it'll get noticed.

Oh-oh, here comes the FlightInfo Avatar Patrol...run!!!!

yeah, aside from sending a naked chick on a bike to Appleton, how do I get an interview?

maybe engrave my resume in a huge piece of Wisconsin cheese?

anybody gotten an air Whiskey interview lately?

So how do you get an interview with AirWhisky, I've faxed, mailed, emailed, and FedExed resumes, what are you guys doing?

To get an interview you need to be a CommutAir pilot. They're taking our pilots faster than we can get them trained.

It is pretty tough to get an interview if they won't even call former employees (dispatch) that get their resume walked in. I heard from the new pilot recruiter (Kristy no longer works there) that they won't low timers that are going to be there a while.:eek:

FlightTraker

Latest resources

Back