• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indoc at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know what time it ends but you want to be REAL careful doing that. Even if you are buying tickets both ways I don't expect it is going to be looked in a positive light if you don't make it back on time, even if it isn't your fault. This is a great job, I don't know if what you propose is worth the risk. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Unless you are driving home, I agree stay put, hang and study.

But that's just me. :)

We had a couple of guys go home and make it back successfully when I went through. I tend to agree with the guys who say stay there in CMH. It's just too good of a job to risk losing by not making it back in time.

There's a lot to do nearby. I'd head over to Wright-Pat on Sat, then sleep in Sunday. You'll have to be in the pool early Monday anyway.

It sucks being away from home that long, but the upside is you'll be home about a week before you go to Flight Safety. Congrats on being in indoc!

If you DO leave, class should be out by 5, but you're probably playing fireman that day and it could run later. I wouldn't take the chance.

Guys, Relax. Just leave yourself plenty of options for getting back on Sunday. Don't take the last flight into CMH. Class generally ends promptly at 5pm on Friday . I've been here awhile. This is just my 2 cents.

Sat and Sun you are off!

I drove to indy and saw the indy 500. Glad i didnt stay in CMH all weekend.

If you're getting homesick while in indoc, you're really going to hate systems.

Try 3 straight weeks with only 2 days off.

Stay in CMH, bond with your new friends by getting drunk in Easton and take the hotel shuttle back to the hotel.

Latest resources

Back