• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't Netjets have an existing order for 20-30 Gulfstream (450s and 550s)? How will the Global order impact that existing order and the resulting fleet mix?

Doesn't Netjets have an existing order for 20-30 Gulfstream (450s and 550s)?

Excellent question. I would like to know myself. I was under the impression they canceled all future orders.

But I was also under the impression people liked me... I was wrong.

Excellent question. I would like to know myself. I was under the impression they canceled all future orders.

I'm pretty sure those aircraft are still on the books. I don't think NJA is getting out of the Gulfstream business completely.

Grizz,

I doubt many pilots who don't agree NJASAP's position and their legion of followers will ever post on the union boards.

Not everyone is comfortable with those forums.... Hence the reason you've seen maybe 10 different I side guys ever say a word. The warm welcome fizzled out rather quickly.

Just my .02

As a percentage...that's about the same number of NJA originals that ever say a word. You have to remember there about 30 or fewer that do the vast majority of the posting on there. Some people just HAVE to be heard...on EVERY issue or topic!:rolleyes:

Some people like you. I think most of them are democrats though...

Yeah ... but only the awesome ones. :laugh:

You guys are jack asses...and nobody thinks it is funny anymore. How long have you numbnuts been doing this...two years...it was novel at first...but you have worn this thing out!

You are right about that! We are the busiest I have seen us in the more than 10 years I have been at NetJets. Hopefully this is good news for the pilots we laid off!

Its nice that you hope good news for the furloughees. The reality is that there is no indication NJ will be growing in the forseeable future and beyond. Translation: no one is expecting recalls for many years. The only thing that will create any slots for us will be attrition.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back