• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In-house or "decert" at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you submitted a card in the false assumption that frank was attempting an in house Union, you have the right to withdraw your card. But you must do it within the next 9 days! Text or email frank and and tell him to remove your card. Save the text or email as proof. He must legally remove your card. Immp, I think you posted something like this earlier, but I wanted to drive the point home. Also, you may legally contact frank on his company phone and email because he is holding out as your representative. That is straight from the lawyers. Please get the word out.

A lot of the cards were sent in based on false pretenses or duress. RH was passing out decert cards in indoc. What is a new hire going to do? Sign the card just to avoid conflict. Now that Frank and Phil are no longer pretending to run an in house union, a vote for them means all pilots will suffer without representation. I personally don't have the time or patience to constantly argue with the company. The small amount of dues I pay, is well worth avoiding the hassle of dealing with CGF.

Latest resources

Back