• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Imaginaire @ADS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be prepared to be gone an insane amount of time and be paid very little for it. Whoever said it is just another craphole 135 operation was dead on.

Be prepared to be gone an insane amount of time and be paid very little for it. Whoever said it is just another craphole 135 operation was dead on.

thank you

Ill have to back Cherry up on this one. The new CP is a great guy. He knows what its like to be treated like $hit, and wont do that to his people. I think with him being at the tiller things will be getting better over there...

I really hope you're right my good friend. It's about time for my Dallas
chumps (friends) to get a freaking break! Good luck!

Tater Air will always be "Tater Air", no matter what other name y'all choose to call it: Addison Jet; Imaginair; et. al.

S.W. will still be calling all the shots, no matter who or whom the CP and DO are.

And wasn't the old CP at girl anyway? What's with the earlier post Cloudroller?

Cloudroller Quote: Old CP - Is a homo, Who is the new one?

Ill have to back Cherry up on this one. The new CP is a great guy. He knows what its like to be treated like $hit, and wont do that to his people. I think with him being at the tiller things will be getting better over there...

I met him at the outer marker a few months ago and he seemed like a pretty good guy.

Trust me, all you guys will love the new CP. He will fight for you and try his best to make things better for the pilots. He don't take sh!t from nobody. You'll like him.

And yes, It's a homemade nacelle retard!?

Latest resources

Back