• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason for no bridge pay for the "large cabin international" is because "that is a completely different program"...according to Handschuch. Flexjet pilots flying Flexjet customers is now a completely different program...smh...

Thought the Flight Options pilots should see what our ole buddy, and most favoritest manager, J. Ball-lic is saying on yammer. Someone made the statement that the union being voted in was all but a done deal. This was his response.

“If that were to happen, I don’t believe the FO CBA would be forced upon the combined pilot group. The IBT would most likely move to begin negotiations for a new CBA that would cover the new pilot group. In my experience In dealing with the IBT on the FO side, They are a group without integrity. They exists solely to sow discord between pilots and management.”

Great guy huh? For those of you that don’t know him J. Ball-lic, aka. Hitler youth because of his Hitler youth haircut and the way he barked at pilots who called him with problems, was a former manager at FO manager who was in charge of contract administration had to deal directly with the union. For a while the union got to tell him where to stick his pilot pushing, contract violating BS on almost a daily basis. It’s know wonder he doesn’t like the union.

But you should also know that he was one of the eight FO managers Kenn moved into the Globals right after DAC bought Flex. So this knob-gobbler is at the bottom of the Flex seniority list and jumped right over all of you out of seniority into the Global, but he has the balls to get on yammer and lecture you on how bad the union is. Come on.

So I think the newCBA should have bridge pay for everyone that was bypassed. The precedent has been set when you are in the same fleet, but now the Flex Globals and gulfstreams are a separate operation within Flex? Divide and conquer.

Bridge pay, at least as flex has done it, is paid when someone below you upgrades before you. Your daily rate is then paid at your captain rate going forward. You do not wait until you upgrade.

That was evidently the Bombardier way of doing things. The Kenn Ricci way is entirely different.

The right thing to do is offer bridge pay or bypass pay or whatever you want to call it, and that's what Bombardier did.....the right thing.

The KR way of doing things is if it's not legally enforceable, it can and likely will change. This is a warning to anyone on the Flex side of the house currently getting bridge pay: KENN CAN SUSPEND THAT AT ANY TIME!

Don't believe me? What happened to the STIP? And your 401(k) match? And your seniority?

Need I continue?

This is a warning to anyone on the Flex side of the house currently getting bridge pay: KENN CAN SUSPEND THAT AT ANY TIME!

Don't believe me? What happened to the STIP? And your 401(k) match? And your seniority?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I hope your next revelation isn't that the Pilot Agreement isn't really a contract... we're already up to speed on that, thanks.

I hear Ken just got smacked in court for his anti-union activity, is that right?

Yip, you are correct! All three reinstated and to be made financially whole.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I hope your next revelation isn't that the Pilot Agreement isn't really a contract... we're already up to speed on that, thanks.

What's the matter, boo boo? Did the big bad Union just take the wind out of your anti union, anti Flight Options pilot sails?

Latest resources

Back