• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh NO OH No...I've been outed by flex*wife. You win girlfriend. Come by the office around 10:00 tomorrow and I'll give you free round-trip tickets for you and yours to BF Egypt, all expenses paid. See you then.
WL, er RH

Can't give a substantive reply...just deflect! But you stopped being funny some time ago. And we all know this account has at least two people posting.

Oh NO OH No...I've been outed by flex*wife. You win girlfriend. Come by the office around 10:00 tomorrow and I'll give you free round-trip tickets for you and yours to BF Egypt, all expenses paid. See you then.
WL, er RH

Can't give a substantive reply...just deflect! But you stopped being funny some time ago. And we all know this account has at least two people posting.

It's okay DOH...

Don't you get the underlying tone and threat only make the case for it being RH even more, like you said at least half of the time. Wink.

Defintely RH in the last one... Come by the office and he'll give us one way tickets to BF Egypt. Sounds like a threat to ship off my husband simply for being a union supporter, just like he shipped off 3 and threatened to ship off 3 more. Is he saying now he is willing to take hostages that extend beyond just the POC? What a POS.

He can't help himself. Who other but the real McCoy would know that's a similar phrase he used to threaten one of them already. Oh the plot thickens.

Unless of course they're getting smart these days. Maybe all that time and money spent by Ricci to out all of us here has proved good intel for them after all. He thinks he knows just what to say to shut me up.

Better watch your step RH. You're getting careless.

Last edited:
liar liar pants on fire

WL, er RH

Considering I don't work for you, you'll see me in the office about a day after the union receives the card you promised to send in if the bonus wasn't paid out on May 1.

In other words, never.

Silly Rick, always making promises he can't cash and thinking pilots are too stupid to look up a few dates. He tries to muddy the waters by saying their offenses and firing took place before the union drive started.

The truth is their offenses might have been backdated but the CGF1 arrivals were not even requested until AFTER their POC status was made known to the company.

Here's some interesting dates:

Union announced Jan 31st (although company was made aware earlier) but the requests and subsequent appearances in Cleveland didn't place for 8 and 9 days later.

Your pilots aren't stupid Rick. The know basic math and can figure out you lied. They're getting used to it. Unfortunately, so are you.

What else do you expect from someone who refers to a employee as a greasy wetback? In writing!!! But hey....that only cost the company how much???

Why not build on the momentum that NJ pilots have started in OMA?

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-...-06/labor-disputes-heat-fractional-operations

It's time to get all of our houses in order.

Yes ghost, we all need To stand up and be counted. Flex, as well as Options, have a long way to go. Flex is still in the process of building a strong foundation. In the meantime Kenn will temporarily get away with his Red Herring scheme. The G450 is open to all of the Flex pilots-you just had to interview. BUT how did it get awarded to #306? I don't have the Flex seniority list, but is sounds like a lot of qualified pilots got skipped over. Welcome to Kenn's World, pre-CBA.

What happened to the 45 captain that asked about Sentient on yammer? His account has been closed...does Rick have his back like the other three?

What happened to the 45 captain that asked about Sentient on yammer? His account has been closed...does Rick have his back like the other three?

Eh, there are a lot of people that have removed themselves from the Yam never to return. Unless management closed the acct for them without reason I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm more active on there than I should be mostly because I can't help poking the bear sometimes. I have yet to receive so much as a light warning from anyone and I'm no company apologist.

Be careful SDCFI. The Flex pilots are at-will employees and can be terminated for any reason. Actually they don't even need a reason. Uncle and his mismanagement team are not done intimidating its own pilots. Uncle can't stand it when he doesn't have 100% control.

Latest resources

Back