• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't harm any innocents. I didn't call out anyone who supports us. You were not called out.

I'm just curious had anything the Options pilots warned you about been false. And this is still the honeymoon period. Just wait if he gets rid of the Union. Life as you know it is over. Let's all stick together and negotiate a contract that can't be changed in emails and lies.

Chain, don't forget there are Options pilots that think that by spreading Uncle's vision, they can advance their career. So statements like " the union only wants your money" is a false statement spread by an Options pilot even though he is not a MIGS. I'll think of more obviously false statements from people like Chicken Little after I read some of my old emails.

RH: "All I ask is a simple question: What is the urgency of unionizing, why can’t we wait and see what will happen rather than acting now based on hearsay?"

"What is the urgency of having a union now? Why can't you wait and see what Kenn does rather than go by what you hear?"

"We have all worked hard to make this company what it is. No need to tear it down because of hearsay. I do not understand why you feel it is necessary to harm us in order to achieve your goals."

http://youtu.be/_3UqnjapN-Y

Why is there a need to protect yourselves? The illusion is that NetJets owes you something other than an agreed upon wage , and a check at the end of your work week . You protect yourself by leaving for a job that meets your very high standards . You work , you're compensated . Don't like it , go somewhere else and give your job to someone who will appreciate it . Many of you are already wealthy , Diesel , retire . NetJets owes you nothing . It's their right to hire and fire you at will , just as it is yours to leave ....

Why is there a need to protect yourselves? The illusion is that NetJets owes you something other than an agreed upon wage , and a check at the end of your work week . You protect yourself by leaving for a job that meets your very high standards . You work , you're compensated . Don't like it , go somewhere else and give your job to someone who will appreciate it . Many of you are already wealthy , Diesel , retire . NetJets owes you nothing . It's their right to hire and fire you at will , just as it is yours to leave ....

pass the popcorn....

This would be a great question if we were talking about Netjets. Isn't this the union at flexjet thread?

You're right. No one owes you ********************.

Still doesn't mean you should sit back and let them take it from you. After all, isn't wanting to keep your job, pay, benefits and work rules the ultimate indicator of appreciation?

When are you people that always carp this argument going to realize it's the dumbest one out there? It's America bro, we all deserve a slice of the pie. Based on your argument, one could wonder why you don't leave for mother effing russia.

I tell you what. I'll leave my job the minute you show me your one way tickets.

Plenty of good catholic boys here....no need to use protection.

So the iWOG and CAMP rolled out yesterday. Every change that's been made so far has been to the Flt Options way...but we are going to keep one thing from Flexjet. Rolling rest in the form of the change band, or "official rest block", as RH termed it. So never fear, they are not changing Flexjet at all!

So the iWOG and CAMP rolled out yesterday. Every change that's been made so far has been to the Flt Options way...but we are going to keep one thing from Flexjet. Rolling rest in the form of the change band, or "official rest block", as RH termed it. So never fear, they are not changing Flexjet at all!

As long as we have the change band, we still have our culture!

The new system is a bitter pill for FJ crews to take. One of the things that made FJ "better" (more efficient, quicker to respond to changes) than FLOPS was the infrastructure used by our day-of-operations people. This 'upgrade' seems like a giant step back to the time of the 2-way pager.

Good luck getting a decent crew meal, at least with our old system we got to pick which unappealing meal received.

Latest resources

Back