• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Sprung from exile...

For the record, I never posted any "scab lists"..I dont know anything about "G*Jets". I dont recall even participating in the thread...

anyways...I feel like the victim of profiling and if my boy Johnny Cochran was around I would have UAL 78s job....oh nevermind, who wants a UAL job.....

(just kidding UAL, put your mouse finger back in the holster...;) :) )

No really, A big shout out to my peeps the Mod's who spend a lot of thier time poilicing questionable characters (like myself)

Now, fresh outta jail with nothing better to do than pump iron and get huge, Im back looking for those fractional guys.....where are they.....:smash:

:D .

Welcome back!

(Pedro provided the bail money, btw.)

English said:
Welcome back!

(Pedro provided the bail money, btw.)

Thanks kid.

Big up to you guys keepin' it real - showin' strong support to a brother who's in the pen.

:D

G200 ... Diesel (trying not to be a frac pilot) needs your help on the G-III G-IV pay NE thread. This is right up your alley!! ;)

Good to have you back!

G100driver said:
G200 ... Diesel (trying not to be a frac pilot) needs your help on the G-III G-IV pay NE thread. This is right up your alley!! ;)

Good to have you back!

OH LORD!!! HILARIOUS... I WAS WONDERING WHY G200 HADN'T POUNCED ON THAT ONE ALREADY... :)

Yeah after seeing his reply i'm really glad UAL and I had it out about banning Gulfstream 200.

That worked out well for me.

Mystikal would have been a better avitar.

Latest resources

Back