• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Free!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe that explains why I got three days instead of a week ... I'm only half Jewish

That's probably it....

At least someone around here (staff) should have the internal fortitude to be honest. Unfortunately, they are not...

Snakum said:
Maybe that explains why I got three days instead of a week ... I'm only half Jewish. :laugh:

Minhberg

My closest friend through school was a Supermarket Catholic, but you'll have to explain half Judaism.

you'll have to explain half Judaism.
More like 1/4 or 1/8, really, I guess. Just enough to get a tour of Bergen-Belson if this was Poland 1938.

My mother is ethnically Jewish on her father's side. My grandfather's family is originally from Holland and was ethnically and practically Jewish, however, no one in the family has been a practicing/observant Jew for a few generations now. When his father wound up in the isolated mountains of North Carolina after immigrating, they adopted the local protestant religion, an evangelical strain of Baptist.

They also married into local Irish immigrant and Native American families and so we're all mutted up, just like most supposedly 'white' folks. :laugh:

The average white guy, if his family has been here for a few generations, most likely has a veritable smorgasbord of ethnic blood running the the ole' pipes. If everyone was as knowledgeable and conscious of their heritage as my family is, we wouldn't be able to hate. We're all Heinz 57s, bro. :)

I guess we could still hate midgets. Yeah ... that'd work. Gotta have someone to bag on to make ourselves feel superior. :erm:

Minh

Last edited:
PMVULB said:
Hey CH, voos meinst de mit die verter Kush in toches arein ? Ich gloyb die villst suggen "Kish mer in toches".

Chperplt's signature line is not German.... May resemble German, but it's not....

Looks like Dutch to me?

Minh

PMVULB AvMgr said:
guys, it's neither German nor Dutch, it's Yiddish!

In keeping with the theme of this thread hijack... ;) TC

Latest resources

Back