• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm About to Be DRUNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you guys who can't see past then end of your nose should be a clear sign to me... get the hell out of airline flying because the current pilots and the "me me me" attitude are going to continue to drag this career down the toilet.

Too late for med school...

Perhaps I should get a MBA and stick it to pilots...seems like an easy job these days.

Turbo

Last edited:
Yeah, kind of like the police-never there when you need them,BUT, when you need them...

Greater of two evils... YOU NEED THEM....

B

So apparantly I'm tied to my own greedy generation. ALPA hasn't paid for your leather jacket because you don't pay dues your first year.

.oo7*28,000,000 is 196k biatch
i should have rounded up .00075*28,000,000=(bah bah bah bum)21k!

We work in an industry without individual differentiation, we succeed and fail as a whole. I guess .0007% is enough for some folks. All that I can say is that I am saddened and upset by this outcome. I will continue to work as a professional, and provide superior service to my customers. I landed today in a 45 degree 25 knot wind, with 1 sm vis. I got paid 4 bucks for my approach. Does that sound right to you?

Urflyingme...The last sentence you typed is now my signature line THANK YOU!!!

Arguing about the regionals....awesome....there is no such thing as a good regional....with or without ALPA - they still suck....this thread is going no where fast; another typical FlightInfo thread

Latest resources

Back