ILS Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paulsalem

I'm teaching IFR ground school tomorrow. Does anyone know of a Cat III ILS approach shot from a cockpit? I've checked flightlevel350.com but didnt' find one (just normal ILSs).

Thanks,

Paul

Would there be much to see in a cat III? Out the window, not much. Not much happening on the panel either. Now if you wanted to see needles dance and such, I'll send you a video of me handflying an ILS!

Last edited:
GravityHater said:
Would there be much to see in a cat III? Out the window, not much. Not much happening on the panel either. Now if you wanted to see needles dance and such, I'll send you a video of me handflying an ILS!

Haha yea tell me about it. As a CFII I get to actually fly an ILS one every 6 months on average.

I get seasick just watching the LOC needle wave back and forth.

Just to get all of the eventual trolling out of the way: Obviously the PFTers flying this Airbus need an autopilot because Bush won't let them fly the airplane unless they takeoff from a conveyor belt in order to burn more fuel to fund his corporate overlords who need more chemtrail goo for their secret global conspiracy to have Frank Lorenzo elected emperor of the world.

That should just about do it...

dseagrav said:
Just to get all of the eventual trolling out of the way: Obviously the PFTers flying this Airbus need an autopilot because Bush won't let them fly the airplane unless they takeoff from a conveyor belt in order to burn more fuel to fund his corporate overlords who need more chemtrail goo for their secret global conspiracy to have Frank Lorenzo elected emperor of the world.

That should just about do it...

You forgot how the CFI that was making $15,000 a year, flying a poorly maintained C-172 A model, decided to fly a jet for $22,000 a year, is single handedly brining down the entire airline industry.

Latest resources

Back