• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Illegal charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the background check, avbug. I bet, if I looked back at every one of your 6528 useless, droning posts, I wouldn't fine one shred of evidence that you are qualified to back-up any of your statements. Anybody can use Google and wikipedia.

You're right, I won't get the chance, because you can't take passengers with you on Microsoft Flight Simulator. I can just see you there, in front of your homemade simulator, with your crash helmet on.

Go ahead and ignore me, chicken$hit. You just can't stand that once again, someone calls you out for being a fraud.

FAA Subpoena Seeks Info from Sentient Leaders[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The FAA on August 12 issued subpoenas seeking documents from Sentient Jet Holdings and executives at the charter/management, jet card and business aviation services company. Sentient Jet announced on Wednesday that it is splitting into two companies, along the same basic lines as it was before Sentient and JetDirect merged last April. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No information was available by press time as to the content of the subpoenas, although AIN has filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the FAA. The FAA would not comment on whether the subpoenas have anything to do with Sentient’s purchase late last year of the assets of TAG Aviation USA (including assets belonging to AMI Jet Charter). At about the same time, TAG Aviation Holding agreed to pay the FAA a record (and case-closing) $10 million civil penalty, the reason for which has never been adequately explained by the FAA. A Sentient official told AIN that “we intend to comply fully” with the FAA subpoenas. TAG Holding has no equity position in Sentient Jet Holdings. “It’s FAA policy neither to confirm nor deny we’re conducting any investigation,” an agency spokesman told AIN. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Quick question:

Let's say I were to take a hooker up in a 150 and were "holding out" my member for some servicing. After we land, she decides that the airplane ride was so enjoyable that the hummer is a freebie.

Does this constitute illegal charter? :confused:

Thanks for the background check, avbug. I bet, if I looked back at every one of your 6528 useless, droning posts, I wouldn't fine one shred of evidence that you are qualified to back-up any of your statements. Anybody can use Google and wikipedia.

You're right, I won't get the chance, because you can't take passengers with you on Microsoft Flight Simulator. I can just see you there, in front of your homemade simulator, with your crash helmet on.

Go ahead and ignore me, chicken$hit. You just can't stand that once again, someone calls you out for being a fraud.

You blew that one, buddy. Mike, aka Avbug is the real deal. Flys firefighting stuff , hase done a lot of other things and while I almost never agree with his regulatory diatribes ... he's the real deal and I have his resume on my desk. You, sir are way off base.

TransMach

Let's say I were to take a hooker up in a 150

Is the hooker paying for the flight or are you paying for the hooker?

were "holding out" my member for some servicing.

Not sure I even want to go there. But no FAR addresses "holding your member". I'm laughing too hard to type here....

After we land, she decides that the airplane ride was so enjoyable that the hummer is a freebie.

My first thought was "in your dreams"... But your post was more intellegent than the name calling and other childish behavior.

Does this constitute illegal charter?

As Avbug pointed out, it is not a charter if you land at the point of departure with in 25 miles. I think we could call your flight a "Discovery Flight".......

I would really like to use your example in a discussion. I'm just not sure how I can really do that........

JAFI - and I'm still laughing.....

Latest resources

Back