Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jstyle13

Reserve for life!
Then ASA is the airline for you to apply to!

No longer do you have to worry about doing anything other than a low block 4 day! Jealous of senior FO's holding 16-18 day off 3 day trips??? Not here at ASA, everyone has the same amount of days off regardless of senority!! Tired of sifting through the bid packet, sorting out daylines, back to back 2 days and 3 days trying to find a line that allows you to plan your month around appointments/events/and things you want to do when your not lucky enough to be at work??? Not anymore!!

Come to ASA and never worry about bidding and sorting lines again! 5 minutes is all you need since a 12 day off 4 day is your only option. Thanks crew planning, your the best!!! And if you are skilled enough to get hired here and are lucky enough to become the number one FO on the list, then you will be rewarded with the single 3 day line availible out of 400+ lines!!

ASA, the working mans airlne!!!

Apply now!

Last edited:
haha, are they paying you for this?? Sounds like some good publicity stunt.:rolleyes: :laugh: Are the lines really that bad there?? Only 4 day trips available?

Then ASA is the airline for you to apply to!

No longer do you have to worry about doing anything other than a low block 4 day! Jealous of senior FO's holding 16-18 day off 3 day trips??? Not here at ASA, everyone has the same amount of days off regardless of senority!! Tired of sifting through the bid packet, sorting out daylines, back to back 2 days and 3 days trying to find a line that allows you to plan your month around appointments/events/and things you want to do when your not lucky enough to be at work??? Not anymore!!

Come to ASA and never worry about bidding and sorting lines again! 5 minutes is all you need since a 12 day off 4 day is your only option. Thanks crew planning, your the best!!! And if you are skilled enough to get hired here and are lucky enough to become the number one FO on the list, then you will be rewarded with the single 3 day line availible out of 400+ lines!!

ASA, the working mans airlne!!!

Apply now!

It wasn't crew planning's idea. Read the ALPA board.

It is the same at Comair, It is a Delta thing.

Yeah...I was just talking to a friend of mine at ASA, who's been there over 2 years as an FO. Has a line with 12 days off and all 4 days. WTF?

The funny thing is you see threads with people saying, "Got the call from ASA, SWEET!" Are they insane? Unless you live in Hotlanta, I'd move on.

I'll give you guys credit, you call it just what it is, shiet.

and yet at skywest we still have guys who think that ALPA 'protects' you from things like this.

I don't recall hearing that ALPA could get us better lines built. So keep on with your false innuendo.

and yet at skywest we still have guys who think that ALPA 'protects' you from things like this.

nice try we have tons of 4 days with 2 days attached on the end at skywest. Thank goodness for pbs or we wouldn't be blessed with such horrible schedules. Lets blame skywest inc. not crew planning.
skynag alpa doesn't mix here yet and we have majority of filthy 4 day trips and low block as well.
Try upgrading and see how your qol goes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back