Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Tower told you this, what would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
If you assume that an ATC clearance and a conversation are the same thing, you might want to look into animal husbandry for a pastime.
A conversation is not necessarily a clearance, but a clearance is (well, should) always be given/received in a conversation. The pilot and controller are talking to eachother to relay the clearance. Thus they are conversing. Of course if the pilot doesn't respond, then the controller is the only one talking and then it is not a conversation.

Ralgha said:
A conversation is not necessarily a clearance, but a clearance is (well, should) always be given/received in a conversation. The pilot and controller are talking to eachother to relay the clearance. Thus they are conversing. Of course if the pilot doesn't respond, then the controller is the only one talking and then it is not a conversation.
A business letter can be an e-mail, but an e-mail doesn't have to be a business letter.

We're out of Avacado toasters, you can take a rain check or grab one of the chrome or white enamel ones on your way out.

kittygurrll said:
Why is it that women are highly intelligent (until men come along)? I guess its the same the other way around!

Might the reason be tied to posts like this?

Fugawe

Fugawe said:
Might the reason be tied to posts like this?

Fugawe

Wow! I was really tired! I was wondering where this post went. It was meant for an entirely different thread. How it got on this thread, I have no clue. :confused:

kittygurrll said:
Wow! I was really tired! I was wondering where this post went. It was meant for an entirely different thread. How it got on this thread, I have no clue. :confused:
I think you were going to say, "a fax is a piece of paper, but a piece of paper isn't a fax."

Latest resources

Back