If SWA was buying XJT...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yoyoma

If SWA was buying XJT do you think anyone would be talking about SLI??? Not really seeing the difference between XJT and Airtran. What 73's? big deal, its an airplane. Staple

The funny thing is that some people will actually bite off on this flame and act like this dude really works at SWA???!!!

The funny thing is that some people will actually bite off on this flame and act like this dude really works at SWA???!!!

what makes you think I dont work at swa? you must be a 30,000 number ****************************** captain over 60.

If SWA was buying XJT do you think anyone would be talking about SLI??? Not really seeing the difference between XJT and Airtran. What 73's? big deal, its an airplane. Staple

Isn't that the same airplane that swa flies?

What if Coach Ditka and 'da 1985 Bears were being merged with Southwest? Would it still be a staple?!?!

if donald trump bought airtran you would all be fired and these rediculous gov rules wouldnt be in play

Donald Trump couldn't hang with #34, the great Walter Payton! You telling me you would staple Sweetness!?!?!

Last edited:
yes. he maybe sweet but he wasnt hired at swa before me.

What if the AirTran pilots did the "Super Bowl Shuffle" like Sweetness and the great 1985 Chicago Bears? Could we not get a staple then?!?!?

Latest resources

Back