• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If NJA got sold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA won't be sold as long as we break even. We are his "herd of registered Angus" and too fun to look at. Cattle and airplanes are always irrationally bought by the wealthy. And horses.

NJA won't be sold as long as we break even. We are his "herd of registered Angus" and too fun to look at. Cattle and airplanes are always irrationally bought by the wealthy. And horses.

I have been feeling rather Bovine lately. Moooo.

What's your stud fee ? Went to a livestock show with a friend once and his reaction to a $50,000 bull was "I'll service a cow for half that and eat a lot less hay !!!!"

What's your stud fee ? Went to a livestock show with a friend once and his reaction to a $50,000 bull was "I'll service a cow for half that and eat a lot less hay !!!!"

My wife has informed me there will be no stud services provided by yours truly.

None at all ? Does she get it on the side ? Sorry .. couldn't resist. I'm at the age when the lady of evening offers to do anything I want for $300, I ask "will you paint my house ?"

You have too many flight hours to believe any truth in that. He's not keeping it because its fun to look at I can assure you.

You have too many flight hours to believe any truth in that. He's not keeping it because its fun to look at I can assure you.

I think so too. We are turning a profit, I would just wish for higher profit, would make me feel safer.

Latest resources

Back