If Frontier and JetBlue Were to...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyB6 said:
Why would we want to merge with Frontier or Spirit? Thay are both small airlines not really going anywhere regardless of their culture. JetBlue is more than double the size of either airline.

Wow.......ballsy considering the state of the industry right now.

AnimalTale said:
:) Enjoy it while it lasts!, there is no need to put down smaller, less aggressive, airlines like Frontier or Spirit. We all cant be as Great as Jet Blue, can we?

FlyB6, have fun, enjoy and pray for PROFITS!

Cya

I am having fun, and anybody with half a brain can look into the future and understand that the situation today is only temporary. Spirit! Give me a break! They are not even in the same ball park. Have fun at your small, less aggressive airline because that is all it will ever be.

Cya!!

FlyB6 said:
I am having fun, and anybody with half a brain can look into the future and understand that the situation today is only temporary. Spirit! Give me a break! They are not even in the same ball park. Have fun at your small, less aggressive airline because that is all it will ever be.

Cya!!

lol. W.

Jetsi

Fly B6 that was a dick comment if I ever heard one. No need to be so cocky, especially in light of your E190 rates.

Hey b6 first airline huh?. Anyone with half a brain CAN look into the future and say with all certainty Nothing is a given at any airline. You would be wise to remember that.

FlyB6 said:

Cya!!

FlyB6, I'll assume that you haven't read the boring details of your 1Q2006 10Q or the 2005 10K. I don't think that you'd be so cocky if you had. No worries mate, just keeping dumping all of your savings into JBLU stock ... it's all blue skies ahead. Forget that I mentioned those pesky financial statements.

"JetBlue' Front used jets"

financing available

Latest resources

Back