Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Whoever started the thread . . . . !:cool:

A comprehensive marketing agreement would be much more beneficial to both. NW/CAL/Delta seems to be working OK, UAL/US too. JB/F9 has same planes, same Direct TV. Could call it 'The wild JetBlue Frontier'.

Ty,
I heard Frontier and AirTran were going to merge. Have you heard any of those rumblings in Atlanta?

One of my (F9) classmates is about to marry an AirTran pilot. That's about as close as I think we'll get...

Why do people refer to more than one airbus as airbii? If you see two school busses, do say, "look at the two school bii?"

Megalops said:
Certainly not wishfull thinking on our part( Frontier) I want no part of that.
Amen. No reflection on Frontier, which is a great airline. I don't want any part of a merger though. A code share wouldn't upset me much, as long as there were no whipsaw games being played.

Not going to happen. The acquisition of LiveTV has been nothing short of a culture shock and until this day still is not on par with the Jetblue values. It was a lesson learned for the future. We easily could've given a contract out to fly our 190s at Mesa or Republic rates, but still chose to keep it under one roof. Before the flame shoots out, their pay is set to go up soon!!!! Mark my word.

Why don't you guys think that F9 & JB would never merge? In addition, of the two carriers...Which do you think would be the better option if bases aren't an issue? Thanks, Sluggo

Latest resources

Back