If everyone hates their airline why not quit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OI812

i come on here often trying to find soom good info, but all i get is this place sux, they screw us over here, i work to hard.

i get the feeling these people havent worked a real day in there life. what did you expect you are low man suck it up.

if its that bad why ya doing it.

im not trying to really get a fight going but im curious why if ya dont like it do ya stay.

lets try to get back to what is forum is for and thats useful info not a place to cry. if ya need to cry go home to mom

I think its a valuable resource, even if bitchin is the norm. I think your pilots license requires you to bitch and moan. Anyway I would defenetely be going to the regionals if not for this forum but since its discovery Im not so sure anymore what to do. But I do agree that hard work is subjective, especially 4 us Americans.

OI812 said:
i come on here often trying to find soom good info, but all i get is this place sux, they screw us over here, i work to hard.

i get the feeling these people havent worked a real day in there life. what did you expect you are low man suck it up.

im not trying to really get a fight going but im curious why if ya dont like it do ya stay.

lets try to get back to what is forum is for and thats useful info not a place to cry. if ya need to cry go home to mom

Wait until you get hired.

OI812 said:

How old are you?

ok here is a little history im 35 did 9 years infantry US army, first flight july 2001. start training at TSA IN feb

I love my job. What other job could I do that would allow me to steal money from a panhandler and not feel bad about it?

No kidding. Big words from the kid on the outside looking in. My sched next month ends with 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on. Getting to and from work happens on my day off. That means I don't get a complete day off for the last 2/3rds of JAN.

Don't open your crack until you know what you're talking about.

S.

And now that I see you're going to work for TSA, you really are in for a treat! Just you wait and you'll see.....

S.

Beechnut said:
No kidding. Big words from the kid on the outside looking in. My sched next month ends with 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on, 2 off, 4 on. Getting to and from work happens on my day off. That means I don't get a complete day off for the last 2/3rds of JAN.

Don't open your crack until you know what you're talking about.

S.

let me tell ya what a tough schedule is: when i was in Haiti for 1 1/2 months my schedule was 5hr on 5hrs off then 4 on 4 off then 3 on 3 off, then start over 5 on 5 off, 4 on 4 off 3 on 3 off everyday for 45 days you know nothing of hard schedule

that was just the first 45 days i was there 6 months through x mas but i did get a 2 hour dinner that day

OI812 said:
ok here is a little history im 35 did 9 years infantry US army, first flight july 2001. start training at TSA IN feb

After a year of TSA then come back and ask why we complain.

Latest resources

Back