Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Several things need to happen:
(1) Scope that binds
(2) Return of the ASA aircraft on firm order before the asset purchase agreement
(3) Percentage growth guarantees, just like Comair has

I'm willing to adjust pay rates as necessary to be competitive, but not willing to agree to a contract that results in ASA's death from hemmoragic fever. There I said it. SkyWest, by treating us like an enemy to be destroyed - faces an in kind response.

With the whole portfolio of Delta Connection carriers flying out of ATL, if ASA strikes, it will be a non event.

Mediator already knows that we are at our final position on pay! He is in favor of going to the board to threaten a deadline to get the JACK@SS mgmnt team to play ball. Suppose to hear something this month. We shall see!!!

VOTED IN FAVOR!!

Based on your many "know it all" respones from the past that have been wrong I would have to say a strike is nothing anyone has to worry about at this time. I do think you deserve an A for effort in the posturing department. :laugh: ASA pilots are like the chicago cubs "We always have next year" :laugh:

I agree OHPLEASE.....Let the ALPA Neg. member talk about using points from a certain hotel chain to get a free cruise?

Why don't the Neg. team bid a line when not neg.? There is nothing to brief anyone on????
Taking our money....

But our Mgt. SUCKS too !! how is con. C renovations coming (new crew room, breakroom, bathrooms????? LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.....

I hope they strike

veneratio, I think you want them to strike because misery loves company. You have alterior motives other then the fact that you don't believe it will get them what they want. You know that if they strike, the doors will be shut permanently. You're a real nice guy.

I hope they strike

Me too as long as there are enough pilots hired at any carrier to replace ASA by the time they strike. That is the most desirable result. Let ASA strike after their FAA Cert gets yanked. Other than that I don't want to see an ASA strike. I really don't care who the flying goes to as long as it gets covered.

You probably have a small erectile. People who think like you do, have small penises. At your birth, you were probably confused for a female. It happens. Don't be ashamed, just get some help and stop tormenting yourself over ASA pilots, who will, like it or not, move on to bigger and better things. In the mean time, I can't wait to burn this place down. That will be my pleasure. And the FAA has nothing to do with a strike.

Anyone think HelloNewman is D'Angelo?? I realize D'Angelo was supposedly a Comair guy and HelloNewman is supposedly a SKW guy, but they sound like the same broken record.

Anyone over at SKW actually want to claim this guy???

"SkyWest pilots get blacklisted for life?
If so sounds like a great reason to bring ALPA onboard."

yeah, along with all the other great reasons why skyw pilots should join alpo.

Latest resources

Back