• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

idiot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now, why did I find myself wishing that the video would end in a huge fireball in some remote field?

Darwin's theory will surely catch up to this ape someday. I just hope there are no innocent bystanders when it happens.

According to those in the know, he's now an RJ captain at a regional.

It seems pilots nowadays need to get in touch with their roots. I think most have no idea what a dare devilish profession an aviator's used to be. This guy/girl is nothing more than a throw back to the early days of on the road flying shows and barn stormers; unfortunately trapped in today's RJ/SJS/Autopilot/Autothrottle laden world. I think this video is more evidence of this person's stick and rudder skills than a violation. Now let's go crawl behind our bullet-proof cockpit doors and sip our lattes.

Last edited:
I hear ya, CM. But this fellow thought to conduct his bravado maneuvers in what appears to be a very populated area at times. Yankin' and bankin' like that at low altitude is a recipe for someones death. His aerial theatrics are reminiscent of a young pilot tryin to put hairs on his chest.

(...and yeah, it does look fun. :D )

Latest resources

Back