• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

idiot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy is an idiot! Anyone who thinks this type of flying is impressive is mighty easily impressed. Plus, his barrel rolls sucked. This guy's actions is much the same as a teenager who hotrods his mother's station wagon to impress his pimply faced friends.

FLX had one inflight breakup of a 210 back in 2002 or 2003. I also had a friend from flight school that hit an 1800 foot tv tower while flying at 1500msl. He was with RAM AIR. He was 10 miles from his home--think he was flying over his house, but not sure. Rest in Peace David. The only thing this guy in the video proved is that he is an absolute ID 10 Tango. Why would you even condiser doing this in 1) a company plane, 2) a plane with over 10,000 hours on it?

Why you being such a little bit*h? Grow some genitals dude

Got genitals, thanks for asking. And you know what? They won't be at the bottom of some smoking hole, or suspended in a carpet dance in the chief's office, all because I wanted to impress other brain dead morons.

It seems pilots nowadays need to get in touch with their roots. I think most have no idea what a dare devilish profession an aviator's used to be. This guy/girl is nothing more than a throw back to the early days of on the road flying shows and barn stormers; unfortunately trapped in today's RJ/SJS/Autopilot/Autothrottle laden world. I think this video is more evidence of this person's stick and rudder skills than a violation. Now let's go crawl behind our bullet-proof cockpit doors and sip our lattes.
If i remember correctly lots of those "barnstormers" died doing crazy stuff. There is a reason safety has improved so greatly over the years. People aren't allowed to do that kind of crap anymore unless you are in an airplane certified for it, and you are doing it in an aerobatic box. He is getting paid to do a job by a company in an airplane that is not his. he is a totally unprofessional idiot who obviously could care less about somebody else's property or safety. He deserves to be in jail!

Latest resources

Back