I'd like to make a motion...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G2T

I think everyone should stop using the "Frosted tip, IPOD listening, and backpack wearing" FO adjective everytime someone doesn't agree with someone else on this forum. It is being way overused, and as with everything else on this board, it has been blown way out of proportion. We've done a good job at controlling the "Lowering the Bar" references, I propose the same effort at contolling this one. Thanks for your time, have great day.

G2T

I think everyone should stop using the "Frosted tip, IPOD listening, and backpack wearing" FO adjective everytime someone doesn't agree with someone else on this forum. It is being way overused, and as with everything else on this board, it has been blown way out of proportion. We've done a good job at controlling the "Lowering the Bar" references, I propose the same effort at contolling this one. Thanks for your time, have great day.

G2T

Is someone getting their feelings hurt?

It hurts to be gelled

Ya...but the other MP3 players are just lowering the bar. Its sad.

What about all those cool leather jackets. At first the leather jacket was neat, but it is just another sign of the bar falling. It used to be only at "greyhound", I mean Southwest. Now AA and UAL are wearing them. Do you guys want to be pilots or bikers?

When flying airliners, dress like a pilot. When riding your harley, dress like a biker.

(management meeting...."we could let these guys wear dockers and a pullover shirt, and cut their pay another 30%, and they will think we are cool).

(management meeting...."we could let these guys wear dockers and a pullover shirt, and cut their pay another 30%, and they will think we are cool).

Its all those wannabe military pilots lowering the bar of compensation & professionalism with their leather jackets, yeah thats it :rolleyes:

I guaran-dam-tee you oxfords & slacks are what those Falcon & Gulfstream drivers on the corporate board wear when they fly...and they probably make more than anybody short of a 12 year FDX captain.

Latest resources

Back