• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'd like to make a motion...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm about to go to training and I have an ipod and oakleys.....uh oh I guess I'm doomed to be made fun of. Well at least I dont have frosted tips or carry a backpack around.

I don't use gel to spike my hair, I just keep it long and in my face to cover up the receding hair line. I call it the dual combover. I wonder if anyone can tell.

I'm about to go to training and I have an ipod and oakleys.....uh oh I guess I'm doomed to be made fun of. Well at least I dont have frosted tips or carry a backpack around.

If you can get that chick in your avatar on your shoulder as you walk through the terminal, all will be forgiven.

I'm surprised at the level of sexual desire from a simple caveman... just kidding! Those are my favorite commercials....anyways...until we can get over 50% of the captains at my company to do a simple acceptance checklist, I think I can look past the spikey/frosty/whatever hair. Just don't whine when you have to put the O2 mask on above FL250.

And if we can get 100% of the FO's to keep there hands off the light switches after landing - those are mine to switch as I please :D (check your expanded checklist in the AFM for after landing checks)

OK I think I have lowered the pettiness level down some more.

And if we can get 100% of the FO's to keep there hands off the light switches after landing - those are mine to switch as I please :D (check your expanded checklist in the AFM for after landing checks)

OK I think I have lowered the pettiness level down some more.

Guess I missed that part in the revision...wouldn't be the first thing to change that I missed during review. Maybe thats why most CAs have already taken care of those lights by the time I get up there in the flow?

Carry on...

Latest resources

Back