• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'd like to make a motion...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, sorry, I don't fit the description. I just don't think this is the answer to the industry's problems.

Niether is lowering the bar! Until these children stop flying for free the industry is screwed. Now the next time I have an FO with frosted tips and an IPOD I'm going to come on to him. Maybe that will scare em straight!

Niether is lowering the bar! Until these children stop flying for free the industry is screwed. Now the next time I have an FO with frosted tips and an IPOD I'm going to come on to him. Maybe that will scare em straight!

Geez, I believe I'd a kept that to myself!

Imagine in 10 years when they're still in the right seat of a clapped-out CRJ900 with a frosted comb-over, their i-pod is blaring out Lawrence Welk and they carry their colostomy bag in their back pack.

Imagine in 10 years when they're still in the right seat of a clapped-out CRJ900 with a frosted comb-over, their i-pod is blaring out Lawrence Welk and they carry their colostomy bag in their back pack.
Dapper Dan is the best Pomade

That sounds delicious

I'm surprised at the level of sexual desire from a simple caveman... just kidding! Those are my favorite commercials....anyways...until we can get over 50% of the captains at my company to do a simple acceptance checklist, I think I can look past the spikey/frosty/whatever hair. Just don't whine when you have to put the O2 mask on above FL250.

Latest resources

Back