Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAPLT

I had a quick thought.

Are the 1108 Union members at Onesky being issued withdrawal cards now that the decertification was successful?

I assume you would have to be current in your dues to be issued a withdrawal card, is that correct?

Having their paid-in-full union status easily verified (for example by union pilots who may sit on hiring boards) would probably be helpful for those who decide to search for other opportunities with the recent events.

I had a quick thought.

Are the 1108 Union members at Onesky being issued withdrawal cards now that the decertification was successful?

I assume you would have to be current in your dues to be issued a withdrawal card, is that correct?

Having their paid-in-full union status easily verified (for example by union pilots who may sit on hiring boards) would probably be helpful for those who decide to search for other opportunities with the recent events.

this

Great idea !!!

I had a quick thought.

Excellent idea.

Latest resources

Back