• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

IBT Withdrawal cards

NJAPLT

Total Time
enough
I had a quick thought.

Are the 1108 Union members at Onesky being issued withdrawal cards now that the decertification was successful?

I assume you would have to be current in your dues to be issued a withdrawal card, is that correct?

Having their paid-in-full union status easily verified (for example by union pilots who may sit on hiring boards) would probably be helpful for those who decide to search for other opportunities with the recent events.

rajflyboy

Total Time
I had a quick thought.

Are the 1108 Union members at Onesky being issued withdrawal cards now that the decertification was successful?

I assume you would have to be current in your dues to be issued a withdrawal card, is that correct?

Having their paid-in-full union status easily verified (for example by union pilots who may sit on hiring boards) would probably be helpful for those who decide to search for other opportunities with the recent events.

this

Great idea !!!

blueskies8

Total Time
7000+
I had a quick thought.

Excellent idea.

GE6108A

Total Time
Excellent idea.

I have inquired and they will issue withdrawal cards for members in good standing (i.e. those who have paid dues). This will be good to have on hand for potential employment at unionized carriers.

GlorifiedCabbie

Total Time
15+
If you need help getting a referral for your next job, contact your ex p2p. He might be able to help. Hint. Hint.