• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT tries Stealing FAPA DUES Accounts $$$$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just worry about keeping those Airbus seats warm guys....[/QUOTE Elvis has left the building there little fella, you may wanna update you "Official IBT Carreer Expectation Theft Workbook" Earn the seat....you wont be getting one from us......Welfare Mentality, the stench is unbearable!

just learn to cope with your loss. Man up and live up to what you signed for.... final and binding.... I'm sure everyone is looking forward to you joining whatever IBT board there is or the RPC board you wasted FAPA money on. Maybe the IBT should get that money as you seemed to have wasted it on RPC and other pointless programs....

Just to be clear, Pat is a volunteer. He receives flight loss pay while performing union duties and that is it.

Troublemakers union? really? Dude i'm not going to read your thread but what the hell is happening with you besides the same old shizit? Good to still you are still shaking trees. So how many other CEO's are pissed with you now? I'm laying low in the islands with some hi mx codependents that's about it.

When we do break off, and we will, I will be the first to announce it to you D-bag!
Real classy, Mr. RJ Driver! 2 percenter.

we will talk all about it while you swing my gear.... my guess is that you are prolly junior to me even though your DOH was before me. I'm sure that the IMSL will still be in effect even though F9 will be under different ownership. As has been said by the NMB filing, you can't change things now on what may come along. the IMSL stands. But it doesn't really matter since everyone on the Airbus is looking to leave ASAP anyhow.

Aloha my brotha!

Troublemakers union? really? Dude i'm not going to read your thread but what the hell is happening with you besides the same old shizit? Good to still you are still shaking trees. So how many other CEO's are pissed with you now? I'm laying low in the islands with some hi mx codependents that's about it.

Hey, just doing the heavy lifting! It is Holy Work, but done with a smile! Not rain, not sleet nor darkness of night will prevent me from my appointed duties!

I am an IBT member, but I have a question regarding this issue. IBT was voted in so for at least the short term (until BB sells F9 off) everybody will be paying dues to IBT. So why doesn't FAPA just give all of there previous dues paying members there money back instead of haveing it taken from IBT. Even as an IBT member I would rather see your $$$ in you hands versus IBT's. Then FAPA can just sit back and wait for the time that they can make there glorious comeback for you guys when you are a stand alone carrier again.

we will talk all about it while you swing my gear.... my guess is that you are prolly junior to me even though your DOH was before me. I'm sure that the IMSL will still be in effect even though F9 will be under different ownership. As has been said by the NMB filing, you can't change things now on what may come along. the IMSL stands. But it doesn't really matter since everyone on the Airbus is looking to leave ASAP anyhow.

Where are you getting your info.? I believe that it is the RAH pilots leaving in droves.
Keep dreaming and talking smack. The saying goes, "the bigger they are the harder they fall". We will see who has the last laugh.
Keep it coming big guy!
I can promise you one thing, with or without IMSL I will not be swinging gear for you. No bump or flush for Captains, D-bagger!

Latest resources

Back