• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT tries Stealing FAPA DUES Accounts $$$$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are you getting your info.? I believe that it is the RAH pilots leaving in droves.
Keep dreaming and talking smack. The saying goes, "the bigger they are the harder they fall". We will see who has the last laugh.
Keep it coming big guy!
I can promise you one thing, with or without IMSL I will not be swinging gear for you. No bump or flush for Captains, D-bagger!

...and nowhere to go in seniority but down so there is a very real chance you will swing gear for a big, bad, RAH guy.

And that guy will get punched in the face. I jest of course. But it has happened at F9. ;) The previous statement was ment to be funny. Please don't ban me.

Last edited:
...and nowhere to go in seniority but down so there is a very real chance you will swing gear for a big, bad, RAH guy.

You love that 'swing gear' statement. I'm not at F9 anymore but you sound like a complete tool and hopefully your attitude is not the majority over there because the chance of an f9 guy swinging gear for you is not good.

Man you guys are really into the whole captain thing, I could care less about the seat, its money and qol that makes life good.

I am an IBT member, but I have a question regarding this issue. IBT was voted in so for at least the short term (until BB sells F9 off) everybody will be paying dues to IBT. So why doesn't FAPA just give all of there previous dues paying members there money back instead of haveing it taken from IBT. Even as an IBT member I would rather see your $$$ in you hands versus IBT's. Then FAPA can just sit back and wait for the time that they can make there glorious comeback for you guys when you are a stand alone carrier again.

This is the goal of the IBT leadership. Argue all you want, it is true.

this is why IBT is so *king awful. How could you spineless *ks at Republic vote that scumbag union in?

I hope every F9 pilot bends you all over

"Everybody paying IBT dues"? Not in this lifetime...

Latest resources

Back