IBT tries Stealing FAPA DUES Accounts $$$$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ChinaClipper

Yup, just when ya think it CAN'T get any lower, the hits keep coming! True to IBT DNA, the Dumbstah's Union let FAPA know they are coming after our $2.3 million in our dues account. Not especially surprising to anyone at F9, but a level of crass, tastelessness that only the IBT could dream up, is now on the hunt. They steal jobs and now this? Now any bit of morality, common sense should tell ya they have ZERO right to it. But the BOTTOM of honesty and ethics will ALWAYS have someone to test it. Somehow the whopping $300K the Guido's Account means that they need to shake down some more business owners or withhold Garbage Pick-up as they are want to do. Just remember, 30% goes to national and the Airline Division gets NO PENSIONS! IBT? Bite me...

Yup, just when ya think it CAN'T get any lower, the hits keep coming! True to IBT DNA, the Dumbstah's Union let FAPA know they are coming after our $2.3 million in our dues account. Not especially surprising to anyone at F9, but a level of crass, tastelessness that only the IBT could dream up, is now on the hunt. They steal jobs and now this? Now any bit of morality, common sense should tell ya they have ZERO right to it. But the BOTTOM of honesty and ethics will ALWAYS have someone to test it. Somehow the whopping $300K the Guido's Account means that they need to shake down some more business owners or withhold Garbage Pick-up as they are want to do. Just remember, 30% goes to national and the Airline Division gets NO PENSIONS! IBT? Bite me...

Poetry in motion. Nicely said! I feel like I am watching the Sopranos, baseball bats and all.

The IBT started this process by filing for STS in the first place.
Be careful what you wish for.
Why?
Our (FAPA's) money??....NEVER. now or in the future.
Our Unity w/IBT???...NEVER, that's transparent. Never gonna happen.
Our Airbus Jobs??.....The F9 Pilots will burn this place down before THAT happens.
Our contract??...The "clown car" union (IBT) can't figure that one out and never will.
NOW WHAT???
Good Luck Mr. Gannon and FU

Simple Raoul
To fight IBT to the END.
IBT will NEVER see our funds and our membership (still in existence) will file DFR lawsuits until IBT 357 impales.

Gannon wrote: "I do not think it is possible to be a contract expert overnight."

YOU HAD OVER A YEAR!!!!!

What an idiot.

Be careful what you wish for Mr. Teamster 357 F*ckstick

Latest resources

Back