IBT Tells USAPA "Uh....No Thanks"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Andy

I have no dog in the fight but agree with your post 1000%. There are two types of folks, talkers and doers. Talkers will always complain but never engage. Doers will get involved but only time will tell if their "doing" makes an impact positively or negatively.

Your fellow pilots should either run, convince others to run or offer useful advice and thank those who are willing to go from anonymous to public to affect change.

Good luck

Originally Posted by MCDU
Hey Andy,

word is you paid for your job when you got hired by Continental Express in the 90's. Is that true?

M

Yes, it is true. It was in 1997. Any more questions?

Andy

Nope, that explains a lot.

Who Should Consider Pay-For-Training?

• Older pilots just starting out.
  • Military WSOs or helo pilots who want to build quality fixed wing time quickly.
  • Young pilots who want to move up fast.
  • Pilots with 1500 hours of fixed wing time or less.
  • Pilots with little or no turbine time.
  • Pilots with little or no multiengine time.
You fit the West profile.
Thanks

M

Originally Posted by MCDU
Hey Andy,

word is you paid for your job when you got hired by Continental Express in the 90's. Is that true?

M

Nope, that explains a lot.

Who Should Consider Pay-For-Training?

• Older pilots just starting out.
  • Military WSOs or helo pilots who want to build quality fixed wing time quickly.
  • Young pilots who want to move up fast.
  • Pilots with 1500 hours of fixed wing time or less.
  • Pilots with little or no turbine time.
  • Pilots with little or no multiengine time.
You fit the West profile.
Thanks

M

I guess this means that you won't be voting for me? :bawling:

I guess this means that you won't be voting for me? :bawling:

He can't! He's the Captain of the Grill at the local Wendy's. He can't even vote for a change in the flavor of the frosty! He's stated he doesn't work here, and then states he slid into the left seat (I presumed he was talking about the time he cleaned the bathrooms in the Wendy's..).

No logic. No fact driven arguments. No chance of DOH. No chance of evading the Nicolau. No chance of any but DELAY, DELAY, DELAY (and the continued loss of time off and $$).

MCDU & St. Nicky are the flightinfo "nay-sayers", and that's all they pretty much say.....NAY, NAY, NAY.

Yea Andy how about it? Want to share with us how much work you put into getting to the point where you think you have the ability to handle the leadership position in charge of all the pilots after you have only been here what two years!

Hey Nicky;
I posted this earlier, but you must have missed it while you trying to goad Andy. This is a question from one of my fellow westies:

".. do me a favor and just post/ask this guy (you, Nicky), if DOH is the gold standard, How come the largest merger in our history did not go DOH, aka Delta/NWA? Just curious. Of course SWA/Airtran, and while your at it ask him if ALPA is negotiating DOH at UAL/CAL? Unbelievable. USLURPA wants us to have our career expectations? Great...negotiate a list that gets me a 7 year upgrade which is not what we were promised but IN THE MIDST OF when we merged with these delusional incompetents. NIC took this ALL into account."

What say you, Nicky? Any logical, well thought out response to these questions? My guess is that you were most assuredly furloughed at the time of the acquisition. That gives the most reasonable explanation regarding your classic USAPA ALL IN defense.

CB

Yes i do and so do you.

M

Hi MCDU. No I don't work for Gulfstream. Never have.
So you paid for your job at Gulfstream, and you're giving someone a hard time for buying their job at Continental Express?
That's quite hypocritical, isn't it?

Latest resources

Back