• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT files lawsuit against Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you quoted someone else as me.......

I wrote " Ricci is already making changes"

The the rest was written by someone else who quoted me.

Nope - it's post #29 of the It's Official Scheeringa's gone Ricci and team are In thread from 2008.

This isn't about you Jetwash; it's about chicken little.

You have a long history of standing up for what's right. I included your statement because I think it's helpful to remind the pilots at flex who are still searching for that glimmer of hope that Kenn will do right by them. There are smart people like you who have been there done that and we can learn from your attempt at fairness. Don't worry everyone here understands you're one of the good guys. Not taking you as a hostage here.

One of the things that makes the list that gave you hope so important is that it is also a list of BROKEN PROMISES Ricci made to you that he is now making to Flexjet.

But as for chicken little. The more I search his post history the more fun I am having... Do it yourself - there is absolutely no doubt it is him when you read the history in its entirety.

We would all do well to revisit history. Ricci is repeating it and Chicken Little is trying to change it.

Last edited:
Nope - it's post #29 of the It's Official Scheeringa's gone Ricci and team are In thread from 2008.

This isn't about you Jetwash; it's about chicken little.

You have a long history of standing up for what's right. I included your statement because I think it's helpful to remind the pilots at flex who are still searching for that glimmer of hope that Kenn will do right by them. There are smart people like you who have been there done that and we can learn from your attempt at fairness. Don't worry everyone here understands you're one of the good guys. Not taking you as a hostage here.

One of the things that makes the list that gave you hope so important is that it is also a list of BROKEN PROMISES Ricci made to you that he is now making to Flexjet.

But as for chicken little. The more I search his post history the more fun I am having... Do it yourself - there is absolutely no doubt it is him when you read the history in its entirety.

We would all do well to revisit history. Ricci is repeating it and Chicken Little is trying to change it.

I stand corrected, it was my post from 7 years ago after they flushed the $hit down the toilet.

I still feel that we are better off under Ricci then we were under Scheeringa since KR wants to grow the company and MS wanted to shrink it then chop it up and sell the pieces. The methods both employ to reach their goals are sadly similar.

But as I stated 7 years ago " I am cautiously optimistic but, still need it all in writing in a contract. "

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back