• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Airline Division/Local 357 Scorecard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's a riddle for you:What do you call a company that lost $5 million a month ? Answer:Insolvent.Too bad the money tap is shut off ! I'm glad the BOD decided not to subsidize the F9 trainwreck anymore.Winter is coming-are you ready ?

Bluestreak - My first post

You won't be able to hide your distaste for your fellow aviator in your job interview with the majors. That is based on the assumption that you have the guts to stick your neck out and actually try and better your quality of life. Very sad when you wish fellow pilots to be jobless. I hope that E170 fits you real nice, because it looks like that will be your life sentence.....

Here's a riddle for you:What do you call a company that lost $5 million a month ? Answer:Insolvent.Too bad the money tap is shut off ! I'm glad the BOD decided not to subsidize the F9 trainwreck anymore.Winter is coming-are you ready ?

Bluestreak - My first post

You won't be able to hide your distaste for your fellow aviator in your job interview with the majors. That is based on the assumption that you have the guts to stick your neck out and actually try and better your quality of life. >>> it's not about looking for a job to have a better QOL. Very sad when you wish fellow pilots to be jobless. >>> your fellow F9 pilots on this board and the other and your board too said that those statements as well. tone the hypocrisy a little. I hope that E170 fits you real nice, because it looks like that will be your life sentence.....
>>> garbage in and garbage out.

*** Blues man is correct except for two items he mentioned.

You apparently have no understanding why the frontier pilots are so angry with the IBT.>>> Do you have any understanding why the RAH pilots are so angry with the FAPA folks? And I am not going to bother. Understand, either we seperate or frontier goes under. >>> if you believe as such, then feel free to move on. Frontier pilots will leave faster then they can be replaced if Republic pilots come over with their IMSL seniority. >>> if you don't want to Honor the IMSL, then go. Republic is not going to replace 5,6,7 year pay scale pilots with 10 year pay scale pilots. Why don't you get that. >>> it is called binding arbitration. they bought a sinking airline and you signed the dotted line. So then you have 700 frontier pilots looking for jobs along with you Republic pilots. Even more competion for a handful of jobs. So who do you think airlines will hire? >>> the one with honor and integrity, and being grateful that whatever happens, a job is still a job not matter how much you get paid = Humility

hope this helps you

For every action there is a reaction. This time it is on the IBT. Frivolous lawsuit against RAH and FAPA >>> explain why it is frivolous? the documents are public, and they do have merits. equals 6 E-190 deferrals for this year. Roughly 10 crews per aircraft >>> are you sure about that? it is more in the line of 6 equals 60 pilots not upgrading >>> do you know how short staff you are = crew cancellations? maybe they can approve the some PTO and drops. nope Denied What I would like to know are these the aircraft that were suppose to replace the E-145's that were going away? >>> the e145s were suppose to slowly go away in 2006 for every 1 170, 2 e145s goes away. this was suppose to solve part of the staffing issues there and the plan to move away from the 50 seat below market. But 2-3 code share partners decided they want to hold on to them for a specific time frame. you have one with right to terminate early next month from both ends. If so then maybe downgrades and furloughs, with a loss of aircraft. >>> you can't downgrade when you don't have the staffing model to support it. you are short very short as it is. they use system wide reserve.
What I am ultimately getting at is the IBT is willing to eat their own young to prove a point. Look where it has gotten you? >>> their union is their to protect there members and their CBA, what you have them do, bend over to all FAPA's demands. you lost the union drive because of the many things your union did wrong. everyone sees that but it seems you guys cant. so sad. Whether you like it or not this relationship is symbiotic, you need F9 as well to fly these 190's because your aircraft exceed the scope limit for ever legacy carrier out there. No F9, No E190's. >>> actually, it is the opposite, you need those E190's where markets doesn't warrant an airbus. does it make financial sense to fly the airbus from den and cos?
Thanks IBT for the cash infusion while you screw your own.
Maybe the IBT really should concentrate on getting you a fair and equitable contract that you have not had for such a long time.>>> they got delayed because their company bought a financially strapped airline and a bankrupt airline called "Frontier Airlines" "a whole different animal." This frivolous lawsuit just put you back a couple of more years.
Quit blaming FAPA for everything >>> why not? It is called binding arbitration, if they have any honor or integrity they would move on but no. does IBT plan to steal all your money? and put Turner and Bourne on the hot seat!

hope this helps

From Bedfords most recent letter...

"IBT lawsuit

I have been getting a lot of questions from employees about this topic so I will try and address it openly. While we continue to make good progress on our Frontier restructuring program, our efforts to close a secured-debt financing transaction to generate $70 million to $80 million in new liquidity is dead in the water due to the ongoing IBT lawsuit. It is equally clear that this uncertainty will not be removed by the Sept. 30 targeted completion date. Needless to say this was an unexpected and unproductive setback to our original plans. We are working closely with all our stakeholders to delay the requirement to complete the cash raise to a future, as yet to be determined, date. However, there is no guarantee that we will obtain such modifications to the current agreements; which unfortunately adds stress and uncertainty to a situation that isn't helpful to anyone."

If any one of the agreements (GECAS, FAPA, expedia, ect) falls apart as a result of the reckless IBT lawsuit against their own members, the IBT is going to get crushed with a DFR lawsuit.>>> it is not reckless, only those who would lose and thinks the word "illegal" is "legal" think it is. the DFR lawsuit that the Fapa invest will bring, if that happens, will bring merit to the case of IBT-do it or not. IBT has not done any harm to you or the rest of its members. if you want to take concessions or a pay cut, do it without harming someone else CBA especially those who bailed you out of bankruptcy.

Additionally, for all of you that voted for the IBT, they just cost "us" six airframes worth of growth....>>>fixed it for you. at least they can dropped trips, get PTOs approved, and get holidays off. . Nope Denied. No reserve.

Bedford is deferring the only six 190's with financing in an effort to save $36 million. He also said an asset sale is in the works to make up the additional shortage that your reckless lawsuit caused.

The 145's can't be sold for a profit, so begin to prepare yourself for a 170/175 sale. >>> they were not to suppose to be a sold, they were supposed to be swapped.

Great job IBT. Your lawsuit isn't just going to screw over your 700 newest members but also your 2000 RAH folks. >>> no one is getting screwed, only the ones that who thinks they can skate around the law. the law, the one is that is part of the constitution, BOR, amendments etc

relax a little.

"You won't be able to hide your distaste for your fellow aviator in your job interview with the majors. "

I guess that also lets out every F9 pilot on this board,hmmm ? And from the looks of it,SWA,Airtran,US East and West,too,hmm Sparky ? So your theory goes down in flames.

" Very sad when you wish fellow pilots to be jobless. I hope that E170 fits you real nice, because it looks like that will be your life sentence....."

First post must also be the first time you have read anything here,Nostradumba$$.Yeah,the 170 DOES fit me real nice !! It's not my only income,though.Have a nice day now !! Come back when you have something intelligent to say,if such a thing is possible.

Look Sonny,

Uh,wait..What's that in your profile ? "CL65" ? "E145" ? Is that how YOU "Raise the bar" ? The IBT's case is rock solid.Investco will be bankrupt when the dust settles.Buh-bye ,now,buh-bye...

Back when I flew those jets, it was BEFORE 9/11! They were EXPANSION jets authorized and vetted by ALPA.....Your free ticket to an Airbus seat is DOA.....you MAY have to get one the old fashioned way, EARN IT! Or are you another multi-decade RAH seat-warmers, looking for a hand out? BTW the "raising of the bar" RAH pilots have only no JA and the Code of Federal Regulations....and JA has made me serious bank in the last year. Yup, be proud, SIX YEARS PLUS in Section 6 and what "bar raising" have ya done? We gave up a little to free ourselves from the IBT Plantation AND STILL have a better contract than you will EVER have.... Run along, back-pack boy.....

Back when I flew those jets, it was BEFORE 9/11! They were EXPANSION jets authorized and vetted by ALPA.....Your free ticket to an Airbus seat is DOA.>>> Why do you think its DOA?....you MAY have to get one the old fashioned way, EARN IT! Or are you another multi-decade RAH seat-warmers, looking for a hand out? BTW the "raising of the bar" RAH pilots have only no JA and the Code of Federal Regulations....and JA has made me serious bank in the last year.>>> good for you! Keep it up. work hard and harder. work every day off you have so you can enjoy your w2 earnings when you finally retire. let us know how much you made this year on Jan 2012 ok. Yup, be proud, SIX YEARS PLUS in Section 6 and what "bar raising" have ya done? >>> im sure they are sorry they have disappointed you. their company got side track buying one financially strapped airline and one BANKRUPT airline called "Frontier Airlines" "a whole different puppy". im sure they have learned their mistakes. they will just let an airline liquidate rather than buying a bankrupt airline like yours next time. We gave up a little to free ourselves from the IBT Plantation >>> that is why no one believes any of your statement and your fellow fapa. no integrity, no honor, ungrateful til the end. AND STILL have a better contract than you will EVER have >>> they are so happy for your industry leading contract better than swa. everyone is so proud of your paycheck. after all, that is all that matters, right mr. f9 pilot. .... Run along, back-pack boy.....

relax, take it easy, go to the spa, it is so nice . . too much of that hatred will make you even older. you never know you might med retired in the end. . . relax and enjoy life above else. . humble yourself and thankful someone save your job for you

relax, take it easy, go to the spa, it is so nice . . too much of that hatred will make you even older. you never know you might med retired in the end. . . relax and enjoy life above else. . humble yourself and thankful someone save your job for you

MS CHQ, who are you trying to protect and why are you on this forum? Last time that I looked CHQ does not have any 747-400's? Let it go! You have no dog in this fight. You have moved on to greener pastures and I am happy for you that you do not have to be part of this toxic airline at this time. We can bicker all we want in the end we will see who ultimately wins.
Again, I ask WHY are you on here? If you were still at RAH I would be inclined to really listen to what you say, but you are on the sidelines quarterbacking.

Latest resources

Back