• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Airline Division/Local 357 Scorecard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frontier has already cost all of the Republic employees, HUGE, not only the pilots. I think you forget who bailed Frontier out, costing all of the RAH employees their year end bonuses, and the bonuses we did recieve the Frontier employees whined it was not enough.

It was the RAH employees who made this company the money, and still does, while Frontier continually reports a loss.

And yet the F9 pilots negogiate a deal with the company, during a union vote, for concessions, even a stupid dispatcher knows that you and the company did this to seperate the 2 groups, and the RAH pilots get treated like crap.

And let me ask you, what are the RAH employees benefits from all of this, who work for the profitiable side of the company. FRICKIN NOTHING!!!

Frontier has done nothing since day 1 but take money out of the pockets of all the RAH employees, and yet do nothing but complain about the company.

Frontier has already cost all of the Republic employees, HUGE, not only the pilots. I think you forget who bailed Frontier out, costing all of the RAH employees their year end bonuses, and the bonuses we did recieve the Frontier employees whined it was not enough.

It was the RAH employees who made this company the money, and still does, while Frontier continually reports a loss.

And yet the F9 pilots negogiate a deal with the company, during a union vote, for concessions, even a stupid dispatcher knows that you and the company did this to seperate the 2 groups, and the RAH pilots get treated like crap.

And let me ask you, what are the RAH employees benefits from all of this, who work for the profitiable side of the company. FRICKIN NOTHING!!!

Frontier has done nothing since day 1 but take money out of the pockets of all the RAH employees, and yet do nothing but complain about the company.

You really are clueless! Go back to dispatching where you belong! How does that autopilot work on the C-150?
Please use your spell checker before you post.
Embarrassing! Go back to Dispatcher forum where you belong.

You really are clueless! Go back to dispatching where you belong! How does that autopilot work on the C-150?

Agreed!

F9 pilots arrogant ? Nah...F9 is making the sound of things coming apart.How's that liquidity financing coming ? The Rev called-he needs more concessions ! Bwahaha! Oh wait,am I qualified to comment ?

47. In entering into and complying with LOA 67(Exs.2, 4) and the Commercial Agreement (Ex. 5), it was a purpose and intent of RAH and Frontier to operate as an air carrier separate, for representation purposes, from other RAH air carrier subsidiaries in violation of IBT's collective bargaining agreement.

Word for word from the lawsuit.

FAPA and RAH want us divided, for there own reasons. They entered in to this 11th hour agreement LOA 67.

The teamsters are protecting the one diamond in our other wise dated contract. ONE LIST!

Everyone is looking looking out for there own. Don't be mad at us for using the same "no holds barred" approach that you are using.

PS sorry to hear that you are not being engaged at a higher level by IBT. Could it be that there is some stonewalling from FAPA leadership?

The teamsters are protecting the one diamond in our other wise dated contract. ONE LIST!
Now thats funny right there, next your gonna say "one voice, one contract" right? U IBT guys crack me up!!!

Do you generally treat all non-pilot employees with the same contempt? He may be "just a dispatcher" but he is stating a valid opinion. We rubes on the FFD side received an OK Christmas bonus every year based on longevity. Bedford always made a big production of how he personally had to wrestle the funds from the evil BOD. That one little perk was immediately decimated once BB decided to try and play big-boy airline CEO. It's just one of the many kicks to the nuts felt by employees on the FFD side. So yes, many other employee groups are feeling extreme frustration that their jobs and futures are in jeopardy because of BB's failed experiment.

It will only be a failed experiment if the IBT continues their reckless antics. Let Bedford spin Frontier off and then you guys can go back to your world of milk and honey by enjoying those profit-sharing checks once again. Why is the IBT keeping you from your profit-sharing checks? Tell them to let us go away in peace. Their current course is goi g to take the whole holding company with all of it's subsidiaries into peril.

Is it more reckless than the attempts to remain separate at all costs? It would be interesting to see who has more to lose. I'd venture that most RAH FOs don't give d*mn if the company is at risk, along with most RAH CAs as well. Hiring should be getting pretty decent throughout the industry for several years. If we need to leave, so be it - but it's not OK to go through an SLI process and a representation process, with mediation, arbitration and votes, and then attempt to wiggle out of all of it when it doesn't go perfectly your way. I don't think it's a stretch to say that most of the RAH pilots would accept whatever outcome had come out of any of those legal processes.

The amusingly easy alternative would be for us all to work together to form a strong unified pilot group that can attempt to work towards a better more secure future for all of us. Egos have quite the ability to stand in the way sometimes, it would seem.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that most of the RAH pilots would accept whatever outcome had come out of any of those legal processes.

Of course you would have accepted anything.... because the WORST you could have done was to have kept your existing jobs. You didn't have anything worth losing. F9 pilots were the only ones bringing anything to the table that anyone wanted.

Now that almost a thousand of you have jumped ahead of me on the master seniority list, you tell me and others like me that we should just all get along and let bygones be bygones? Well screw you! I had your captain job at a regional airline over 11 years ago. If I had wanted to be a captain at a regional airline with regional airline work rules and payscales, I wouldn't have bothered with the Frontier interview almost 8 years ago, leaving my regional captain job and starting over at Frontier. It's called career progression.

Given the outcome of the master seniority list, I can see where you see no value in the concept of career progression, but don't expect me to toss the concept aside as quickly as you'd like me to.

Latest resources

Back