IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoken like true management.

Can I use my same login as last time, or do I need to re-register?

You guys keep saying I am management, but the truth of the matter us I am not. I just have a different view than you.

Are you going to deny me access to keep opposing views off your message board?

Can I use my same login as last time, or do I need to re-register?

You guys keep saying I am management, but the truth of the matter us I am not. I just have a different view than you.

Are you going to deny me access to keep opposing views off your message board?

I don't know dude. Seems like brit outed you a while back. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, problem is if your management, a lot of us suspect your carrying water for your superiors, who clearly want nothing to do with a union at Flex. Kind of a credibility problem.

But hey, if your listed on the seniority list as a line pilot, I'm sure the MODs will let you on the new message board.

Btw, looks to me, from reading the announcement, that you will have to re-register.

Take your silly little union and STUPID contact, that is the worst in the industry, and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!!!

Take your silly little union and STUPID contact, that is the worst in the industry, and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!!!

I bet that is real easy to say when your management essentially gave you close to Netjets wages to keep a union out. Our top management (Now yours too) didn't just give us those type of wages, because we already had a union on property. You may get that pay now, but make no mistake about it, it was because of a union. Our contract may not have the greatest pay in the industry, but consider that it is a first contract, negotiated in the worst of times. It was a big improvement to what we had before the contract, and contains a whole lot more than just the pay. Ultimately, you all now have the same boss that we have, and the only hope that you have to keep your pay in the long run, is to get it written in a contract, otherwise, it can be taken away with an email... but don't worry, it will make the "One Sky" brand more competitive with Netjets, make the bottom line look better and keep the investors happy.

Last edited:

One more thing to add you little prick. For some reason you feel slighted because you are not paid what you think you deserve. How many times have you been furloughed? How many union battles have you encountered? You want the top pay but have no track record! Yeah that's right I researched your post history and found exactly what I expected. A young kid from asa talking ******************** because he is not paid top notch. Go back to flying RJ200s for peanuts. We gave enough losers here trying to pull our profession down without your help. The world don't own you ******************** boy!

Latest resources

Back