• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Attempts to take NJASAP funds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I meant Moore as the auditor... did you think he was there to go shopping at the mall?

There was a scam all right, at least from what I smell, but it got stopped when the accounts were transferred into the FO MEC's names. Now the question's about the misappropriated funds that you guys possibly used to form your new pilot association and for buying your pilots computers, flight loss pay, etc.

Moore as an auditor. That funny! He would make a better pilot, and that's scary.

You're juiced on BS ... It's going nowhere. Moore is a hack. He's the same hack that verbally/physically threatened one of 1108 best and most respected in-house female attorneys. It was 6'5" and 280 lbs vs 5'5" and 105 lbs (wet). If Moore is your standard and night in shining armor - you're more screwed (punn intended) than you know.

Moore an auditor - Ha ... we're on a roll now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust Moore to tell me that the sky is blue......

Considering the reports of how out of control he was in the 1108 offices, and had to be thrown out after using language that would make a sailor blush, I would say you are backing the wrong horse in this fight.

But believe what you want. Hoffa and his cronies (Moore) got caught trying to rob the local funds, using bogus documents. If you choose not to believe it and get into the sewer with them, don't be surprised when you don't emerge spring fresh...

I have known steelersrule74 for years, and the only questionable thing I know of he has done is wearing Steeler crocs!!!!:D

again Slave, your lack of knowledge about this and other subjects is embarrassing.

so your one member has a laptop paid for entirely by the local? I sure hope he's not using it at any time for personal use.

Our equipment reimbursement policy was in the form of a motion, presented and adopted by the Eboard and I believe (without having the minutes in front of me) approved with 'in favor' votes by FLOPS members of the board.

In a nutshell, certain volunteers who spend large amounts of time on union activities (stewards, committee chairs etc) could take advantage of a $700 credit towards purchase of a computer. any amount over that was out of their pocket. if someone left their position within 1 year - they had to pay back the $700. by sharing the cost we absolved volunteers of any liability for using such equipment for personal use on occasion.

but hey, it's much sexier to proclaim laptops as gifts. the more you type, the more foolish you become.

carry on.

As my Dad says " You cant argue with some one that does not know what they are talking about"

It is obvious that both Freedumb and Options_whore have no idea what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Excellent mouth stuffing of words. I did not say he is a night in shining armor, I simply said he wasn't in the office last week to go shopping at the mall. He was there to ensure nothing inappropriate went down during the change of ownership of the Local, and from what it sounds like, it was wise of the GP to send him.

Spin it however you want, what you say behind a ficticious name here means diddly squat. You guys got caught doing something fishy and the IBT stopped it from happening. My guess is, at a minimum, you were going to have Net Jets stop payment on the $377k check and have them re-issue one to YOU so you wouldn't have to pay back the loan, but your eyes might have been on the 1.2mill, I don't know, don't care - neither happened, and it IS a loan you will repay, as per the agreement. I'm satisfied with that.

And steeler, you're right about the more you type the more foolish you look. I agree.

If it's anything anyone can see from reading this thread from start to finish, it is how the NJASAP leadership tried and failed to smear the FO MEC for doing what 1)they should have done, and 2)were told to do by National, and that baseless accusations were made by people of them for doing nothing but assuming ownership of 4 bank accounts that the NJASAP pilots had no business having access to, and that the Flight Options leadership has NOT received any donations from Net Jets pilots, and that NJASAP leadership pilots have no problems calling others names and spitting out lies and half-truths, and that you got beat at your own game, and ALL the funds that should be in the Local's hands remain in the Local's hands.

If I were a Net Jets pilot, I would want to know why that donated money is not delivered to the Flight Options MEC so they can disperse it appropriately. No such monies were ever delivered, and if you think they were, simply supply the name of the bank that those funds were deposited - we'd love to get those funds out to the pilots who are in the bread line.

Last edited:
As my Dad say " You cant argue with some one that does not know what they are talking about"

It is obvious that Freedumb and Options_whore have no idead what they are talking about.

Wow. What awesome grammar, spelling and original name calling. You're classy. Thanks for contributing.

Last edited:
lmao, you sir are hoffa and moore's 'wet dream' of the perfect teamster.

obedient, subservient, unquestioning of your leadership and willing to rely on rumor instead of facts.

carry on.

Excellent mouth stuffing of words. I did not say he is a night in shining armor, I simply said he wasn't in the office last week to go shopping at the mall. He was there to ensure nothing inappropriate went down during the change of ownership of the Local, and from what it sounds like, it was wise of the GP to send him.

Spin it however you want, what you say behind a ficticious name here means diddly squat. You guys got caught doing something fishy and the IBT stopped it from happening. My guess is, at a minimum, you were going to have Net Jets stop payment on the $377k check and have them re-issue one to YOU so you wouldn't have to pay back the loan, but your eyes might have been on the 1.2mill, I don't know, don't care - neither happened, and it IS a loan you will repay, as per the agreement. I'm satisfied with that.

And steeler, you're right about the more you type the more foolish you look. I agree.

If it's anything anyone can see from reading this thread from start to finish, it is how the NJASAP leadership tried and failed to smear the FO MEC for doing what 1)they should have done, and 2)were told to do by National, and that baseless accusations were made by people of them for doing nothing but assuming ownership of 4 bank accounts that the NJASAP pilots had no business having access to, and that the Flight Options leadership has NOT received any donations from Net Jets pilots, and that NJASAP leadership pilots have no problems calling others names and spitting out lies and half-truths, and that you got beat at your own game, and ALL the funds that should be in the Local's hands remain in the Local's hands.

If I were a Net Jets pilot, I would want to know why that money is not delivered to the Flight Options MEC so they can disperse it appropriately. No such monies were ever delivered, and if you think they were, simply supply the name of the bank that those funds were deposited - we'd love to get those funds out to the pilots who are in the bread line.

No. Everyone understood why it is in the Flight Options pilots best interests to say with the IBT. Nobody takes issue with that reality. But, Strong Union NetJets 1108 and its leadership NEVER lowered itself to the IBT practices and/or standards.

That's what made SU successful - something every pilot could and should always be proud to associate with - as it should be. I hope that's where it remains.

The reason it's being aired out is so the pilots know - always trust the pilots. They know where they want to be, and they are looking for people who will help lead them there in a way they can always be proud to associate, regardless of the outcome.

All my best,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back