IBC Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BankAccount

Please double check what I wrote, I did not say all of our F/Os, I said most. Don't get me wrong though, I know that all the airplanes coming out now are all glass and fully automated and airlines like to see that kind of experience, but I personally feel that getting good hand flying experience is not a bad idea. You never know, autopilots do fail.

RightTraffic I have a few questions about IBC, sounds like a great company. I ran into an ex metro captain in a hotel a few days ago and he highly recommended working there. Nothing praises about management the equipment and the people that work there. And if you don't mind I'd like to get your $.02.

TIme???

Does anybody know the minimum time for FO's in the Saab or metroliner? Dont they have ATR's as well? Is it a financially strong company? Any help would be appreciated

big_al said:
why do people take such low wage jobs? seriously

and people whine about pay for training... I see no difference

because apparently that's how you pay your dues...

I could see a young guy that lives at his parents in miami and doesnt want to move from miami making a living with 18K....I could've done it a few years back. but not anymore

I wouldn't mind working at IBC or any similar type operation, but no one wants to hire a part timer.

I'm trying to get out of the aviation biz, and flying one or two nights a week would be a perfect way to make some money while going to school.

But I would never do it for cut rate prices. I'm in it to extract what ever $$$ are left in the wasteland of the old career.

Nu

How long have they had the Saabs, Who was the former owner and who did they lease them from?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back