Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wish to issue a public apology for the uncalled-for joke I made last Monday.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dsea,

Apology accepted. I dunno what the heck you wrote, but hey.

Glad you're not losing sleep over it anymore.

I think you REALLY just apologized so that AileronGirl would give you an e-hug.

That is not fair, what was the joke. We need a spot for banned post so we can examine them so we won't do the same.

Everybody does or says something that we're not proud of, once in while. It's called being human. Anybody throwing rocks, should probably up the insurance on their glass house.

TurboS7 said:
That is not fair, what was the joke. We need a spot for banned post so we can examine them so we won't do the same.

O.K.

Click on his name on the top and do what Yank said.....seach the forum on what he is talking about. you'll see the racist joke

if you can't figure it out......dont worry about it!

Yank McCobb said:
The fact that you still refer to it as a "joke" reveals just how serious your problems are. You need professional help.

Nobody asked or cares what your opinion is.

It seems you have a problem with everybody and everything, you are a useless waste of bandwidth. All you do is criticize like you are perfect and without fault. The dude apologized, if that isn't enough for you then go scew yourself!

TDTURBO said:
The dude apologized, if that isn't enough for you then go scew yourself!

He can apologize all he wants. It still doesn't change the fact that deep down in his core he is still a totally classless idiot!

I honestly have no respect for people like him.

Flywithmike wrote: "He can apologize all he wants. It still doesn't change the fact that deep down in his core he is still a totally classless idiot!"

No he isn't! I'm a classless idiot, and I never see him at any of the meetings!

Occam's Razor said:
No he isn't! I'm a classless idiot, and I never see him at any of the meetings!

Next meeting, tonight at Hooters. Don't forget to wear your wife-beaters. And your beach flip-flops.

dseagrav said:
The joke was insulting and completely uncalled for, and I wish to offer a sincere apology to those offended. I can't offer any sort of excuse or justification for my actions because there isn't one. It was just plain wrong, and stupid besides. I intend to refrain from making such jokes in the future.

Again, I sincerely apologise for being an insensitive fool.

Apology Accepted.

The End!

Latest resources

Back