Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wish to issue a public apology for the uncalled-for joke I made last Monday.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dseagrav

Student Dork
After posting that (and being banned for it), I was advised to ask myself if my boss would fire me for saying aloud what I had posted. The answer is a most definete YES, and he would probably take me out in the parking lot and kick my ass too. The joke was insulting and completely uncalled for, and I wish to offer a sincere apology to those offended. I can't offer any sort of excuse or justification for my actions because there isn't one. It was just plain wrong, and stupid besides. I intend to refrain from making such jokes in the future.

Again, I sincerely apologise for being an insensitive fool.

The fact that you still refer to it as a "joke" reveals just how serious your problems are. You need professional help.

Search his old posts. It's still there, along with the comments from the moderator.

It's the first one down the list under "The High & The Mighty".

he/she made a racist joke......

If that is how you were brought up man, feel sorry for you! Wont get far with that attitude!

BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Is this the new thing to do around here? First it was Legacy Driver, now this guy. Next thing youknow we all be making public apologies for our posts....

...and the thin skinned crowd triumphs again...hard to believe that this is a pilot message board. You'd think it was for nuns or something.

oh, btw

I hereby apologize if the above statement offended anyone.

just in case....never know if the mods are in supressing mood

Latest resources

Back