I read freight operators were hurtin' for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YODA said:
Been there, done that sister and lucky to still be alive! Just Kidding.

I must have them confused with someone else. This was a couple of years ago though.

No, you don't. I was working there a couple years ago when no regionals were hiring and our ACP was a bit of a computer geek. He did the online/rating thing as a way to weed out the hundred or so faxed resumes we were getting a week. Great group of guys/gals while I was there; I think all but 3 of us or so have moved on now.

www.aircar.com

We are looking for FO's and street captains.

If you have 700TT/100ME send a resume! If you have less send it anyway!

Flying Shorts 330/360. Can't go wrong with two crew, multi turbine:) And its over 20,000lbs if that maters to some of you.

Wankel

John G,

Please check your PM and office voicemail.

FD

Airnet

I got hired at Airnet with 1150 hours. I know of people in recent classes with under 1000 hours. I do agree though you have to show more interest in the job than just sending a resume if you want to get any responses. I kept updating my flight times last summer and fall and finally when I got to 1100 hours I called Craig Washka and left a message then two weeks later when I didn't get a response I emailed him figuring he was too busy to return phone calls. He emailed me back 8 minutes later and said he would be in contact soon. Three days later I got the call for the interview with 1150 hours. Im sure other companies are the same, but Craig definately wants to see that you are interested in this company. Which means following up with whatever company you want to work for. This is a great place to work, top mx, great people, great training, fly all over the US.

Rumor has it slightly over a year, but I talked to a guy when I interviewed in Dec. that got into the lear in 8 months. I was the second class of 05 and there have already been 6 or 7 classes finished after me. Classes are about a month long, new one about every 2 weeks. So I already have like 20-30 people below me on the list. As for me Im about 70 people away from a jet slot, but I guess it's been kinda slowing up lately from what I hear. Just had 3 more people ahead of me leave though. Thats 3 people closer:D . Even if I were in the props longer than that I would be just happy, alot more money than a regional, and you are building multi PIC time. I also had a jet sic friend that made it to jet pic in 7 months. So if in 2-3 years I can be building jet pic time, rather than being stuck with only sic time at a regional for up to 5 years (guessing at the 5 years), then I think Airnet has been a great opportunity for me.

Redpen, PM me if there's anything else I can answer or help you out with.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back