Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I love this story so much I am copying it from anotherForum for your viewing pleasure

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jason always calls it how he sees it while the rest of you guys climb under Jerry's desk. You may not always agree with him but you gotta respect the guy.

Bull********************, the guys a piece of ********************. ********************ed over 66 passengers. And he's had a reputation for being unproffessional since newhire class. I can't even understand why he works in the industry he hates so much.

Good thing for him I have no management aspirations, I'd make it my mission to get rid of him - and I'm not even pro-company.

Who works 16 hour duty days these days

Guys that don't have the backbone to call in fatigued, because there's no way in hell that you're not fatigued after 16 hours of duty.

Bull********************, the guys a piece of ********************. ********************ed over 66 passengers. And he's had a reputation for being unproffessional since newhire class. I can't even understand why he works in the industry he hates so much.

Good thing for him I have no management aspirations, I'd make it my mission to get rid of him - and I'm not even pro-company.
Ooooh, scary! I'll bet you're one of those cheese d!cks that writes stuff about people next to the urinals!

I'm gonna have to agree though, man up and call fatigued instead of wasting everyone else's time going through the motions for naught...all the while p!ssing the passengers off worse than if it was just cancelled period. Of course, that's easy for me to sit here and say when I'm not at the tail end of a 16 hour day....oh wait I am at the end of a 15+ hour day. Well rested Brownstreak is a lot nicer than fatigued Brownstreak. Yes, I know, I just referred to myself in my internet screen name third person. All I can say to defend myself for that is I'm so tired I can't see straight.

Glad I am not the only one that feels this way about him!!!

Was this the candlewood crapper?

nah, I believe he got caught and they fired him

P.S. hey homer, do u ever answer the phones? cause I have never gotten anything but the nicest folks on the other end of the line,

or do u just talk sh-t around here?

Latest resources

Back