• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I hear-by challenge general lee:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soooooo dumb. Just get the arbitration done for your SLI and then move forward. So what if you will be #2 in ATL, and so what if you were always #2 in your family as an only child, behind your dog? Move on in life, and limp towards Tulsa in your beat up 737-300. Just riveting!!

OYS

Another brilliant comment by the "looser" who wants to be the new General Lee, if he isn't the General in disguise

So, I'm confused. Are you offering him DUAL as in flight instruction.
Or are you challenging him to a DUEL as in "ten paces, turn and fire?"

Crickets from the General?

He must be holed up in Dakar because it's too dangerous to leave the hotel. Ahh, those beautiful international overnights!!

Crickets from the General?

He must be holed up in Dakar because it's too dangerous to leave the hotel. Ahh, those beautiful international overnights!!

Redflyer,

Did you check up again on that DTW-NRT Flight (I mean flights) that flew out today? Boy the General got you on that one. Way to set yourself up. You looked at an add on flight (probably for cargo), and not the normal flight that was pretty much full. Eating crow?

OYS

OYS,

DL/NWA is a great company that once had a great contract and will hopefully have a great one again in now small part to SWAPA/SWA. Good luck.

You do know that it started with UAL's contract, right? I was there when it started. Delta then picked up on it, and eventually Southwest did. History is fun.

OYS

Latest resources

Back