I have never...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
secks said:
I never stayed up until 5AM EST reading "I NEVER" posts.

Here are a few from the rails:

I never took my (short) train over a derail while servicing an industry.

I never picked up some hopper cars which had just been rerailed, derail them over a misaligned switch, and blame the carmen for not rerailing them properly. I never got away with it either.

I never throw used "lavatory bags" out of the locomotive while doing track speed.

I never get a kick out of blasting through a sleepy town at 3AM, whistle screaming.

I never briefly block a crossing in order to get a quick cup of coffee.

I never have forgotten to call a signal.

Hehe, got the address for www.traininfo.com?

Nu

I never went flying with a friend who was a 15 hour student pilot before I started training.

I never witnessed that same friend accidentally over fill the fuel truck and dump appox. 300 gallons of 100LL down the drain/manhole cover on the tarmac. (He even kept his job). Airport kept it hush hush.

I never while I was a line guy took some C421 pilots vette out on the runway and got it up to 130. Then another day took his Caddy STS out (fassst).

I never pushed that same guys C421 into an A36. The tip tank on the 421 matches up perfectly with the valve covers on the A36. Huge dent on the tank and nice pushed in valve cover on the A36

I've never forgotten to get rid of full nose up elevator trim after a simulated engine out followed by a touch and go ;)

Never took off and flew around in a J-3 many years back and forgot to buckle the lap belt with the door and side window wide open. doh!

Never told a brand new student that if the fuel "looks like 100LL, smells like 100LL, anf tastes lile 100LL, then it must be 100LL", and the student never tried to taste the fuel either.....
that same student never puked in the plane after doing ground ref maneuvers, and then in final again (not the same day of the fuel event).

Flechas said:
Never told a brand new student that if the fuel "looks like 100LL, smells like 100LL, anf tastes lile 100LL, then it must be 100LL", and the student never tried to taste the fuel either.....
that same student never puked in the plane after doing ground ref maneuvers, and then in final again (not the same day of the fuel event).
Gotta say, you play some joke on someone and get them to take a mouthfull of 100ll, then having them blow in your plane seems reasonable to me. If it's anything like gasoline, that's nasty! But I never siphoned gas out of a car incorrectly either.

i never told him to taste it, i always said the same with all my students, this was the only one that went for it, he didnt drink it because i stoped him, but he got soem inside his mouth. now the puking was a different flight.

good thing these things didnt happened to me though...

I never chemically burnt the side of my leg off by filling my zippo with 100 ll an then hopping in the old 1-Filthy for a dual x-country, man that hurt !

I have never....
Almost been vectored into a mountain ouside of phoenix, then accidenatlly turned off the transponder and waited for the third call from ATC before responding.

Really I havn't. but heard about someone who might have.

Arizona said:
I have never....
Almost been vectored into a mountain ouside of phoenix, then accidenatlly turned off the transponder and waited for the third call from ATC before responding.

Really I havn't. but heard about someone who might have.

let me guess...you never heard of someone not doing that and then not responding with "We'll recycle" either, right?

...or maybe they didn't say "we'll try the other one" when they only didn't have one...:p

I'm done playing, I just confused myself...

-mini

Latest resources

Back