• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I have a Commercial license & Multi Engine but no IFR. I am looking for a job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Head to Alaska lots of VFR jobs up there. That will help build you some time but you will still need 500TT to get hired up there

He would never get a job in Alaska. The weather can change in an instant and does and the insurance companies wouldn't let an operator hire a non-IFR rated pilot.

I would like to get my IFR rating, my issue is not enough finances at the moment to get it. I am hoping to get a flying job or non flying job to earn some $$$$ to pay for my IFR rating.

Any suggestions where I can search for pipeline jobs or parachuting jobs? I am refering to specific forums for example or pilot job websites.

Dropzone.com for skydiving jobs. I don't think you will get any bites as most insurance companies require 500TT. Give Green Bay Skydivers a call.

Ill pass on some advice that I DIDNT take when I was a 16 yr old student pilot, RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THE AIRPORT AS YOU CAN GET and dont look back!

The person who told that was about 58 yrs old, thin gray hair, crinkled face flying a gorgeous Gulfstream.

Latest resources

Back