I Hate Women!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Xav8tor said:
Let me explain it this way: Women are like airplanes. Any increase in "performance" comes at the expense of a decrease in stability. Those sleek, sexy, high performance models also have substantially higher maintenance requirements.

That is so right on it's scary!

NewBlue said:
Of course there is the ultimate humiliation when your hand goes to sleep on you.:blush:

Uh, I've yet to have that problem happen to me.

hey, there's nothing wrong with the silver fox

Only Wisconsinites know what a "supper club" is;)

So thats why I got those dumb looks when someone out here in PHX asked me where is a good place to eat in WI and I mentioned they should check out a certain supper club. Kind of like the same look I get when I ask "where's the bubbler at?"

If it f..ks, flies or floats.... RENT IT!!!!

If they didn't have that place we all know and love, woman season would be just before deer season.

Ah, heck, it'd be year 'round!

I just hope my g/f doesn't read my post!

:D

satpak77 said:
believe it or not, there are good looking ones with no issues, but there are few and far between, and they are not at the bar or on match dot com either

You'd be surprised. Two of my best friends married people they met on that very site, and two others married people they met on religion-based dating sites (Catholic singles and Jewish singles, don't know the actual sites). The women in all these examples are well above average in looks, and only one of them is slightly psycho. :)

Don't count out dating websites, there are some real gems on there.

Xav8tor said:
Let me explain it this way: Women are like airplanes. Any increase in "performance" comes at the expense of a decrease in stability. Those sleek, sexy, high performance models also have substantially higher maintenance requirements.

I liked your explanation! But I have one of my own that helps describe women.

"Women are like parking spaces... all the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicaped!" Think about it
:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back