• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got Video of General Lee!! Enjoy!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Snap, I've got another stalker. Hey Wsurf and whatrusmokinGL?, I am married and don't do that---really, go meet eachother and have fun. Go dirty dance together. Go for it!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Oh Snap, I've got another stalker. Hey Wsurf and whatrusmokinGL?, I am married and don't do that---really, go meet eachother and have fun. Go dirty dance together. Go for it!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, Just Remember......

No, Yes, Yes!!! Or did you forget already?

I was on a Delta flight a couple weeks back and was wondering if it was the General up front when one of the pilots, I don't know if it was the ca or fo telling us how we were in such good hands pointing out their 63 years of aviation experience. Geez, someone has a bit of an ego huh?

I can't speak for that crew you mentioned, but the term "ego" is correct. Why is it that pilots think that they have some super power over anyone else. After all, most of us love our jobs, but in the grand scheme of corporate America it is still a job. I really do get annoyed when "us" pilots seem to feel like they are a step up for some stupid lame reason. Call it the old catch me if you can pilot attitudes philosophy(sp), but some guys just take it way too far.

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee
Amazing.....

People highlight your outlandish claims and instigation and you call it 'stalking'.

Of course only a truly ARROGANT person would think being called on stupid claims is stalking.

You never fail to prove your arrogance.

WhatRUSmokinGL? said:
Amazing.....

People highlight your outlandish claims and instigation and you call it 'stalking'.

Of course only a truly ARROGANT person would think being called on stupid claims is stalking.

You never fail to prove your arrogance.

You put my initials in your name. Stalking. Obsession. Weird. Most everyone on this board would agree, and that isn't arrogance. Next you might say my 6800 posts would equal the same, except the stalking part is not included. So, I would call it stalking.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back