• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got Video of General Lee!! Enjoy!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General!!! Don't forget our 3 questions now.... You seem to be backing off that subject!!
1. Delta Pilots will Strike?
2. Scope will change?
3. Delta Pilots will get pay cuts?

WSurf----> No, Yes, Yes
GL------->Maybe (at first you said Yes, but since you flip flop so much we will allow it), No, No!!

I don't think us calling out your faults is stalking!!! You really bring it on yourself!! Its fun however!!!

I was recently on a delta flight coming from italy sitting in the bulkhead row. My girlfriemd had like 5 prada bags, one of the FA tells us to use the first class overhead since first class was basically empty. One of the sh!t head pilots that was on rest took our stuff from the over head and put it on the floor. I was sleeping when it happened but when i woke up i noticed the bags in the aisle. i was really confused and asked the FA what was up? She said he is the capt and those bags need to be on the floor. They were then put in a different overhead in 1st class. What a jack@ss, couldn't use the next overhead to the right that was completly empty.

WSurf said:
General!!! Don't forget our 3 questions now.... You seem to be backing off that subject!!
1. Delta Pilots will Strike?
2. Scope will change?
3. Delta Pilots will get pay cuts?

WSurf----> No, Yes, Yes
GL------->Maybe (at first you said Yes, but since you flip flop so much we will allow it), No, No!!

I don't think us calling out your faults is stalking!!! You really bring it on yourself!! Its fun however!!!

Hey, even your statements don't make sense. I may agree with the first two, with the second being slightly correct since this TA has a lot less scope (but it may open the door) than the company originally wanted, but the third is wrong. The company has not allowed for any extra pay cuts. Nope. The 14% pay cut included is the current pay cut that we took last December, that was temporary. And, this TA, if passed, would actually include a pay raise (4.5% minimum over 3 years, with a chance at 13.5% if we are profitable). So, you are wrong with your NO, YES, YES. No extra pay cuts. Time for you to apologize. (or at least make up more excuses) Must be really boring out there in New Bern.

Bye Bye--Genreral Lee

General, haven't you figured out by now that you can't win? You won't beat these guys, because you automatically lose every time you let them rope you into a debate. They just want to make you look like a jackass, which they succeed in every time.

You can't wrestle with pigs and expect not to get dirty. You're a mainline pilot flying a 767. Be the bigger man.

John Pennekamp said:
General, haven't you figured out by now that you can't win? You won't beat these guys, because you automatically lose every time you let them rope you into a debate. They just want to make you look like a jackass, which they succeed in every time.

You can't wrestle with pigs and expect not to get dirty. You're a mainline pilot flying a 767. Be the bigger man.

I don't mind the slams, and I enjoy the debate. I don't care what people think. The reason I have more than 6800 posts is because I respond to any criticizm and debate the facts. I did that above.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
I don't mind the slams, and I enjoy the debate. I don't care what people think. The reason I have more than 6800 posts is because I respond to any criticizm and debate the facts. I did that above.

Bye Bye--General Lee

6800 posts? And you're proud of this? Why?

All I can say is that you must have a lonely, boring life to spend that much time arguing with kids on an internet message board. I'm starting to wonder if you're really a bored Riddle kid who has made all of this stuff about being a Delta pilot up. It would make sense considering the things you say. If you're truly a Delta pilot, then you should get a hobby. Go diving.

General Lee said:
Must be really boring out there in New Bern.

Bye Bye--Genreral Lee

Not really! New house right on the river with a 140' Dock and waverunner! Come on down, we can go fishin and crabbin together this summer! We can even enjoy a nice bourbon and cigar, it might just keep you away from the computer for awhile. Bring the wife along.. I'll show you the meaning of enjoying life.... Not posting 6800's messages on a web board...

John Pennekamp said:
6800 posts? And you're proud of this? Why?

All I can say is that you must have a lonely, boring life to spend that much time arguing with kids on an internet message board. I'm starting to wonder if you're really a bored Riddle kid who has made all of this stuff about being a Delta pilot up. It would make sense considering the things you say. If you're truly a Delta pilot, then you should get a hobby. Go diving.

I enjoy what I do, and I enjoy this board. What is wrong with that? It may be weird for you and others, but there is nothing wrong with doing something you enjoy. In fact, that is a good thing. I do have other hobbies, and I have a great wife that makes me happy. When I am not flying I spend my days at home doing chores, working out, and getting on this board. My wife works 9-5, so she doesn't mind. Thanks for caring.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back