I got laid off..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BornAgain,

That is the beauty with America we are all free to disagree!

DC4 Boy,

Whose DC4 did you fly??

You got a job spraying? You stated that it will kill you when summer rolls around and you don't have an airplane. Spray jobs hit their peak in the summer; it is, after all, spray season. If you won't have an airplane to spray with in the summer, what are you spraying with now?

we had the OV10 based here last summer with a few S3's......You ever fly your bronco out of STS??

But thanks for the thought, Dad.

I'm not certain about the source of your sarcasm, but it was you that posted ambiguous information, to which a question was naturally asked.

Have you looked for a SEAT position for the season? 90 CWN seats on this year, about half of which will have exclusive use contracts as well. If you're qualified for a spray job, then you should be able to qualify for a SEAT position.

Im flying a AT-301 for a guy now, and he needs a guy for the summer so all is well

Last edited:
Dirt, I flew 4's for Aero Flite, Inc. Great airplane.

Lrjt, I've never flown Bronc's out of STS, but I've been in there in the 4. I've got about 900 hr's of teaching out of there. American Aviation, wich I believe is no longer. Also flew for skydive Santa Rosa. Do you work Local?

Ohio

I would challenge anyone on this board to review ohios fiscal policy, and tell me if it is stable! You might see what years of a republican goverment has done to this state! Clearly some of the republican party memeber missed the lesson in kindergarten on adding and subtracting. We don't even have enough money to put the partolmen on the highways of this state anymore. Boy are the next 4 years going to be fun!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back